Jealousy-Chapter IX

I stirred the dry batter in the bowl, making sure everything was combined together perfectly.

Nikki and I were in the kitchen making breakfast, Mick and Vince were sitting in front of the TV, watching some lame show.

Tommy waltzed through the door, a gigantic smile on his face.

'Why are you so perky?' Vince asked the drummer as he took a seat next to him.

It was obvious Tommy hadn't realised Nikki and I in the kitchen yet.

'I don't know. Guess I just woke up on the right side of bed.' Tommy replied nonchalantly, taking a swig of Vince's bourbon.

I poured the milk and cracked the eggs into the bowl, mixing it well with the dry ingredients.

Our pancake batter was finally ready. 'Okay now that that's done.' I said half talking to myself, I fumbled around the kitchen looking for another bowl. 'Time to start the waffle batter.'

Nikki seemed amused by this. 'They're the same thing.'

'Are you delusional?' I asked, placing a hand on my hip. 'They're definitely not the same thing.'

'Uh yes they are.'

'Uh no they aren't.'

'Uh yes they are.' Said Nikki, mimicking my own voice.

I smacked him over the head, causing the residue of powder on my hand to fall everywhere. 'That's not at all what I sound like!'

He rubbed his head. 'Yes it is you always sound like a croaky frog when you talk.'

'That's it, you better run motherfucker!' I laughed, picking up the bowl of pancake batter, throwing it at him.

Nikki stood there for a moment, in shock. But his shock was quickly replaced with a devilish smile. 'Oh it's on!'

Nikki picked up the bag of flour, I went to run out of the kitchen but he caught me tackling me to the ground.

He held me down and poured the bag of flour all over my face, I was laughing so much I was choking on the powder that had managed to go down my throat. 'Fu-ck y-ou.' I coughed out.

Nikki laughed, helping me up off the ground and a mountain of flour fell off my clothes as I did so. I wiped it away from my eyes, now being able to see the batter covered guitarist.

'You two look so stupid.' Mick pointed out and we turned to face him.

Tommy had his back to us, his arms folded over his chest as he watched TV. But Mick and Vince were staring at us, chuckling and shaking their heads.

It was nice that the boys got one day to relax because they had been busy pretty much everyday.

I spent my time in my hotel room by myself, catching up on alone time.

Although I love the boys, it was nice to sometimes dedicate time to yourself.

I managed to re paint my chipped red nails and watch three episodes of Family Ties.

As the sun began to set I decided to get myself ready for bed, it would probably be best to go to sleep at an early hour for once.

I took a nice hot bath and had a tea to calm myself down. The routine of washing and drying was relaxing and I was starting to feel ready for bed.

I wrapped my towel around my body, my hair still dripping wet.

I walked out of the bathroom back into the bedroom, seeing Tommy sitting in the end of it.

'What are you doing here?' I asked.

But he didn't answer me, in steady he gained towards me, wetting his bottom lip.

He seemed angry and I worried a little for what he was about to do.

He then grabbed me by the arms, smashing my body into his and he grabbed my face, placing his lips on mine.

Just as I had started to kiss him back he pulled away. 'Why were you flirting with Nikki today?' He said lowly, practically growling.

'I- I wasn't Nikki is my best friend.' I stuttered, completely shocked by the way he was acting.

'It was driving me in fucking sane.' He stared at my lips as he spoke, then he smashed against them again.

The kiss quickly became heated and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up by the waist, pushing me onto the bed.

He removed my towel eagerly, exposing my completely naked and still dampened body.

Tommy kneaded my breast in his hand while he nibbled on my ear lobe, moving down to my neck where he sucked on my skin, nipping on it a few times.

'You're mine.' He said against my skin, in between sloppy kisses.

'I'm yours.' I moaned out, tilting my head back slightly in pleasure.

Tommy removed himself from my neck, looking down at me. 'Say it again. Tell me you're mine.'

I grabbed his face with both of my hands, embracing him.

Our familiar light eyes met one another's. 'I'm yours.' I promised, pecking him on the lips.

I opened my mouth slightly, now giving Tommy's tongue entrance.

It felt like a dream, being here with him.

He pulled away from me, pulling off his top and jeans, throwing them on the ground carelessly.

Our lips met again and so did our bodies, our skin to skin contact just felt right. Like he was the last jigsaw piece to my puzzle.

Tommy then pulled away once more, grabbing a condom, ripping it open. He then pulled down his jocks showing me that he was already hard.

I bit my lip as I watched him roll the condom on easily and he propped himself back on top of me.

Without any warning he put himself in me and I gasped slightly.

He grunted. 'Fuck you're tight.'

Tommy began thrusting slowly, allowing me to adjust to his size.

He slid in and out of me with ease.

But the slowness was killing me. 'Harder.' I breathed, I wanted him badly and I couldn't wait.

And with that word he began picking up his pace, going harder and faster with every stroke.

I moaned once more, it felt so good, my walls clenching against him.

I leaned my head up, trailing kisses from his sharpe jawline, down to his neck.

His grunts became louder and he swore under his breath a few times.

It was obvious he was experienced by his strokes, I mean he was Tommy Lee after all and had a reputation for being a man whore.

I looked up at him, his eyes lazily stared upon me although his mind was focusing somewhere else.

He kissed me for a moment, it was a small wet kiss.

But both of us were too busy trying to breath, so we kept our faces pressed together, breathing into one another's mouths.

As his pace began to quicken I could tell he was almost ready to finish. His hips smashed against mine violently and I cried out from how good it felt.

He finished, collapsing on top of me, breathing heavily.

I wrapped my arms around him, holding the sweating drummer in my arms.

'You okay?' I questioned with a laugh, tracing my fingers along his back.

'Never been better.' He lifted his head up, planting a kiss on my chin and then resting his head back on my chest.

I moved my hand from his back, running my fingers through his hair.

In this moment, everything was perfect.