Music Awards-Chapter XVII

Flowing strawberry blonde hair framed his sculpted face, which was fair and translucent, making him look ethereal. His upturned nose was dusted with freckles. His small stature & quiet presence made him seem fragile, delicate.

Of course it was the one and only, Axl rose sitting beside me as we rode in a stretched limousine to the Music Awards.

He wore a normal black suit and tie but his pants were tight and leather, typical 80s rockstar.

Axl was also wearing his favourite hat. (If you know you know)

Me on the other hand, felt a little over dressed sitting next to the rockstar.

I was wearing a black gown that was wrapped in a black lace fabric over the top. My lips were painted dark red and my hair was curled, I didn't bother too much with eyeshadow, just adding a little brown in my crease to contour.

I couldn't stop shaking my leg, I was so nervous I felt like I was going to vomit.

I had never been to anything as big as this before and it scared the shit out of me.

Axl placed a hand on my thigh, smiling at me. 'Don't worry about it I will want to get the fuck out of there as soon as we get in.'

'I'm going to need to get so drunk after this.' I stated, fiddling with the fake diamond ring on my finger. I couldn't afford that real shit.

The car drove slowly as we gained the event, I could see paparazzi lined up along the red carpet entrance, snapping as many photos as they could.

I turned to Axl who was putting his middle finger up at them through the window, I laughed knowing full well that the windows were tinted, but I wasn't sure if he knew that.

The white lights shined brightly all around the place, it made me nervous how well everyone would be able to see me.

I was glad my dress was long or else my thighs would've stuck to the leather seats as I was sweating so much.

The driver had now stopped, Axl's side of the door perfectly lined up with the red carpet we were about to step onto.

'You ready?' He asked.

'Let's just get this shit over with.' I mumbled and with that Axl opened the car door.

A loud scream came from fans and paparazzi starting screaming "Axl over here" trying to get him to pose for their cameras.

But he waited at the door for me, holding out his hand.

I slid across the seats, thanking the driver and stepping out the car door.

As our hands made contact there was another roar from the crowd and we shared a laugh at this.

Axl and I continued down the red carpet, he would sign people's shirts and books. Even some people wanted mine which was a shock.

We also posed in front of the paparazzi, blushing as they asked us to move closer together for the photo.

Soon we were out of the entrance, even though it felt like forever and into the great hall with the other Musicians and their dates.

The venue was very big and grand of course. There were multiple giant chandelier's everywhere and waiters walking around in tuxedos, giving out champagne in thin glass.

I made a pact with myself in my head that I wouldn't be the first to smash the glass.

Axl took two glasses from a waiter walking by, handing me one.

I took mine without hesitation, tilting my head back and sculling the contents.

Axl's eyes widened. 'Classy.'