I Love You-Chapter XIX

I slept most of the flight, cuddled into Tommy's shoulder, Tommy on the other hand kept bumping lines of coke which kept him up.

Once we touched down into the airport, we stumbled off the plane, collected our suitcases and took a cab to our hotel.

The Hotel was beautiful, made from old limestone.
Surrounding it was a garden full of lilies and white roses, the grass was greener then I had ever seen grass.

Tommy was such a hopeless romantic, he had made sure we got the honeymoon suite.

It was far bigger and luxurious then any Hotel room we had stayed on during tours. The bedroom was bigger then Tommy's living room and everything was a shade of white.

The bathroom had a massive shower in it that probably could fit Eight people inside, it was right up against the window which over looked the city and you could see the Eiffel tower in the distance.

Connected to the bedroom was a balcony with the same view that Tommy was already out on, having a smoke, hunched over the railing.

I joined him, taking in the foreign breeze and letting the wind blow my hair off my shoulders.

'Nice, isn't it?' He asked me, exhaling the smoke.

'Yeah it is.' I hummed, looking out at all the beautiful buildings. 'It is better than what I imagined it to be. It's so stunning.'

He smiled at me. 'It's no where near as stunning as you.'

I shoved him lightly, blushing. 'You're so cheesy.'

'I try.'

Tommy finished his smoke, flicking it off the balcony. He placed his warm hands on either side of my waist, pulling me closer to him.

'I love you.' He purred, pecking me on the lips.

My heart rate picked up, I didn't think I had ever heard him say that to me before.

It was our first I love yous.

'I love you too.' I replied, pecking him on the lips softly.

Our noses bumped together in the motion and we both giggled at this.

That night we went to dinner at the Eiffel Tower which consisted of classical music and lots of champagne.

Tommy had also dared me to eat snails and in return I dated him to eat frogs legs.

Everything about tonight was perfect.

Tommy carried me inside the hotel bridal style, stumbling around as he did so. I was surprised he didn't drop me.

'I'm gonna put on the TV.' I hiccuped as he put me down onto the ground, throwing my shoes beside me that I had taken off after too much dancing.

'Alright babe, i'll warm up the shower.' He said and headed to the bathroom.

I lazily made my way over the the living area, still hiccuping from consuming too much bubbles.

I turned on the TV, not really paying attention as I began to un clip my hair from the half up half down style.

I turned around, facing the screen and my jaw dropped.

Nikki Sixx has died from a drug overdose

'Tommy!' I screamed, my voice vibrated painfully in my throat.

He quickly rushed out of the bathroom, over to me. 'What's wrong?' He asked worriedly, tears began streaming down my face.

I couldn't speak, all I could do was drop to the floor on my knees and point to the TV screen.

'Holy fucking shit.' I could hear him say and after that he began throwing and smashing everything in sight.

How could he be dead?

And how could I live with the fact we never made up before he passed away?

So many thoughts rushed in and out of my mind.

What were we going to do?

After a long sleepless night Tommy and I got on the first plane home, cutting our trip short.

I anxiously bit on my nails and Tommy kept shutting back small bottles of jack.

The plane ride couldn't of gone any slower.

The stewardess came over to us, looking as though she dreaded it. 'I have some news for you two.'

Her voice was soft and almost mythical.

'Nikki is alive and in hospital recovering well.'

Tommy and I looked at eachother, stiring with emotion.

Angry because Nikki had taken too much and even more angry that we had to cut our trip short for nothing.

'Thankyou.' I said to the stewardess through clenched teeth.

With a nod and a smile she went away leaving us alone.

'I think it's about time Motley Crüe goes to rehab.' I stated.

I expected Tommy to protest, from the whole time i'd known the boys they had been the biggest party animals.

But to my surprise he didn't protest, he didn't kick up a fuss. Instead he nodded in agreement.

That was it then.

Motley Crüe was going to rehab.

I had finally gotten Tommy to agree to it, now it was just to get the other boys on board.

When we finally got back to America and brought up the idea, to my surprise everyone was happy with it.

Even Nikki, who was one to argue about everything.

Not only did this get them to clean up their act, it got them back to recording in the studio and become a functional band once more.

A/N: Sorry this is a short chapter! I just really wanted to get one out because I have been busy with Uni work and haven't been able to post :(