Recording Studio-Chapter XII

The morning sun shined through the drummers bedroom window, directly onto the naked couple who were fast asleep.

Sprawled around them on the bed were polaroid photos, taken from the previous nights drunk adventures.

The tour had finished two weeks ago and this meant that Tommy and Rani had plenty of time to spend together.

Just like any young relationship, this meant a lot of sex.

Rani's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I shifted slightly in my boyfriends arms, my body felt painful all over.

I must've slept funny again.

I planted a kiss on Tommy's forehead, causing him to stir slightly in his sleep.

I got up, heading down the hallway to the messy kitchen where I made myself a coffee.

There were dirty dishes everywhere and random pieces of clothing on the ground from when we would rip them off one another like a bunch of animals.

Tommy and I hadn't done much since we had been back from the tour, we spent pretty much every second with one another.

I took a sip of the hot coffee, careful not to burn my tongue.

Today was the first day for the boys to go to the recording studio and Tommy wanted me to go with him.

I was nervous to go, I hadn't spoken to Nikki since the morning in the hotel lobby and I feared it would be awkward.

As I took another sip of my coffee, taking in the scent of roasted coffee beans, Tommy shuffled his way into the kitchen, only in his jocks.

He ran his hands through his messy hair, yawning loudly. He still looked perfect even when he had just woken up.

'Morning sunshine.' I said brightly with a smirk on my face causing a grumble from the drummer, he reminded me of a bear coming out of hibernation.

Tommy wasn't a morning person I had learnt.

'Coffee is still hot.' I added, pointing my head to the coffee pot sitting near the edge of the counter, surrounded by dirty dishes.

He gave me a small peck on the lips before turning to the pot and making himself his own hot beverage.

'So you still coming to the studio with me today?' He asked, placing his own mug to his lips.

I wish I could say no, I didn't think I was ready to face Nikki, but I knew Tommy was really looking forward to me going and seeing them work.

He searched my face, looking for a sign of doubt, but I hid it well from him.

'Of course I am.' I lied with a convincing smile. 'We better start getting ready though, don't want to be late.'

He nodded in agreement.

'Alright, well i'm going to go have a shower-'

'I'll join you.'

'No not this time, drummer.' I said laughing at the pouting boy, he made it hard to say no to.

It didn't take me long to get ready once I had showered, Tommy on the other hand was slow and dawdled over his routine.

'Come on we are going to be late!' I yelled out at him, standing my the door, becoming increasingly frustrated.

'Yeah coming just give me one minute!' His voice called from the other end of the house.

'You said that twenty minutes ago!' Just as I said that he came out of the bedroom, strutting down the hallway, throwing up devil horns and sticking his tongue out.