Patience-Chapter XVI

Axl wouldn't tell me where we were going.

He covered my eyes with his hands as he directed me where to go with his voice.

I hated surprises, but he seemed rather excited about this so I went along with it.

Once he removed his hands, I looked around noticing I was in a studio.

What was so special about this?

I could see a set built up so I presumed they were making a music video.

'I don't get it.' I admitted, turning around to face him. By the look on his face he guessed this reaction from me.

'We are shooting a music video for our new song Patience.' He told me.

I hadn't heard about this song before.

'Hey, Slash play the track.' He yelled out at his best friend.

Then the sound of Axl whistling my tune flooded the room.

Realisation hit me.

He had made my tune into a song.

Before I could open my mouth to thank him he pressed his fingers to my lips. 'Just listen to the words.'

I closed my eyes listening to the words like he said.

Before the song could finish though Slash turned it off. 'Come on man we have a music video to shoot!'

Axl nodded to him and turned to me. 'And you're in it.'

'What? No way.' I protested. 'I am not ready for this look at me!'

'I am.' He purred. 'Anyways that's what a makeup artist and hairstylist is for. You heard Slash we better get ready.'

Suddenly the makeup artist, who was an unnatural blond was tugging at my arm. I looked at Axl who simply nodded at me to go with her.

I sighed, following the girl over to the makeup chair where her and a girl similar looking started doing my hair and makeup.

I felt a little self conscious having such pretty girls eyes on me as they worked on making me look presentable.

What if I made a fool out of myself as they were shooting?

What if I ruin the whole thing?

I needed to calm myself down. I reached for the bottle of water next to me, sculling all of the contents.

I wanted to splash it on my hot face to cool myself down, but I didn't want to ruin their work.

Once they had finished I was ordered to go on set.

I fumbled my way over to the set where Axl was also there. The director kept making us run our hands over each other and stand closely together.

I was thankful I had makeup on so it could hide how much I was blushing as I traced my hands over his body.

My breath hitched as he did the same, grazing over my body.

My body was beginning to feel as hot as lava.

They then also made me do some shots alone, posing with my mouth a slightly open as if I was sucking in air.