Epilogue

Dear Diary, or whoever is reading

Tommy and I finally got our matching tattoos we promised to get.

We both got a kiss print tattooed on the back of our hands, so it would be showing when we held them.

Tommy and I got married after I kept saying no, but I couldn't deny him for long.

He just had that effect on me.

All the boys were sober at the wedding which was even better and considering my dad obviously wasn't invited, Mr Lee walked me down the aisle.

A few years later I got pregnant and had a baby girl which I named Olivia Lee, she is definitely a daddies girl and grew up to have his tight lipped smile which I fell in love with.

Although our love life wasn't as simple as that, it was definitely a ride on the wild side. Being such hot headed people we had our arguments and disagreements.

But if we had one thing in common, it was our love for each other and it kept us going.

He was and still is my best friend and gave me some of the best years of my life, for that i'll be ever thankful for him and the band.

When you find someone that loves you for who you are, it's a wonderful thing and it consumes you.

I didn't know what love was like after my dad treated me so badly, but Tommy showed me how wonderful it is.

How important it is to be vulnerable around someone, to show them the true you.

Although our relationship isn't always sunshine and rainbows. I mean fuck, we are only human.

But we love eachother and support one another and that's all that matters.

I guess i'll see you around, maybe not.

But until then...

Later creators, love Rani Lee xx