Dont Go Away Mad-Chapter X

My eyes fluttered open to the sight of snow falling gently out the window.

I smiled to myself, realising Christmas was only around the corner.

It was my favourite holiday and it had been since I was a little girl. Mainly because it was the only time my dad would show me any attention or affection.

But he only bought me gifts so he could show off to his friends, forever wanting to prove himself as the alpha male.

I rolled over, snapping out of my thoughts, my eyes meeting Tommy's. 'How long have you been awake for?' I asked him, tracing circles along his chest.

'A while.' He admitted. 'But I didn't want to wake you, you seemed to be having a good dream.'

I smiled. 'It was a good dream.'

'What was it about?'

'You.' I hummed.

Tommy flashed me a toothless grin. 'Oh really? And what did we do in the dream.'

I climbed on top of the drummer, one leg on each side and he placed his hands on my hips.

'We did this.' I whispered, planting a kiss on his forehead.

'And this.' I landed one on his cheek.

'And this.' I kissed the other cheek of the grinning drummer.

Tommy puckered his lips slightly and I smirked at him before giving him what he wanted, I leaned down and kissed his lips.

Our bodies began to grind against eachother in perfect rhythm.

Tommy removed one hand from my waist, about to slide himself inside me when the door bursted open.

Vince barged in, looking at us in complete shock.

I quickly jumped off of Tommy, covering my naked body with the blanket.

'Ever learned how to knock?' Tommy sneered at Vince, putting his arm out protectively in front of me so Vince couldn't see anything.

The blond singer seemed lost for words. 'It's uh... It's Nikki. His mum is down stairs. Doc called her, thought it would be a good idea.'

Anyone who knew Nikki well enough knew that this wasn't a good idea at all.

I knew if anyone could help this situation it would be me, I just hoped I wouldn't get there too late.

'So you to are like a thing now?' Vince queried, placing his hand on his chin.

'Vince.' Tommy said. 'Just shut the fuck up.'

'Okay can everybody just stop for a minute.' I protested, raising my hands acting like they were red lights. 'I need to go save Nikki from this shit show that we know is about to go down.'

The two boys both nodded in agreement.

'This means that I need to get dressed.'

They both nodded again.

'Which means I need you to get out!'

Tommy turned to face Vince. 'You heard her get out.'

I pinched the bridge of my nose, sighing loudly. I didn't have time for this.

'That means you too, Tommy!' I half yelled, pointing the boys to the door. I was running out of time.

Tommy frowned at me, before sliding on his boxers so he wasn't completely naked.

They both left with their tails between their legs and I could hear Tommy yelling at Vince still from down the hallway.

Vince must've been giving Tommy shit for sleeping with me. But I couldn't worry about other people knowing about us right now, my best friend needed me.