It's Official-Chapter XI

I stumbled down the hotel hallway, surprised I had even made it there.

It was some stupidly early hour in the morning and I was quite drunk to say the least.

My body flung from one wall to the other, smacking into them loudly as I tried to balance myself.

My vision was blurry, but I swear I could see something in the distance. I squinted my eyes, focusing on the figure coming towards me.

It wasn't till they were a few steps away from me I realised it was Mick.

'Oh hey Mick.' I slurred, flashing him a toothy grin.

'Why are you making so much noise out here for fuck sake? Do you even know what time it is?'

I shrugged, taking a sip of my bottle of vodka. 'Eh, it's five o'clock somewhere.'

He arched his brow. 'You do know we have to leave in a few hours for our next concert right?'

I tutted, wiggling my finger in his face. 'No sir not me I quit the band.'

Mick folded his arms, looking at me in disbelief. 'You did not.'

'I sure did.'

'Why because of Tommy?'

'What?' I pretended to have no clue what he was talking about.

'Oh come on, just because i'm old doesn't make me dumb. I see you too sneaking off with each other all the time. Everyone knew he had a thing for you for months.' Mick informed me.

I was surprised that everyone knew that Tommy liked me. Was I the last person to figure this out?

'Well there.' I hiccuped. 'There you go.'

Tommy came out of his room, rubbing his eyes.

'Oh fucking great.' I muttered, looking up at the ceiling as the drummer stood next to Mick.

'What's going on?' I heard him ask, I was still not looking at him.

Mick sighed. 'She's drunk that's what's going on.'

I rolled my eyes, finally looking at the pair. 'Since when did you all become the fun police, usually that's my job for you.'

Suddenly I lost balance and fell forward, luckily Tommy had caught me in his arms, stopping me from hitting the ground.

'See when we do it we can handle our liquor, that's why.' Tommy said to me and I glared up at him.

'I don't want to hear anything come out of your mouth!' I snapped at him, falling into him as I spoke.

Mick shook his head, watching me. 'She's a feisty one isn't she.'

'You could say that.' Tommy agreed.

'Hey i'm right here you know!' I waved my hands around, trying to get their attention.

Tommy scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder.

'Put me down!' I protested as he headed to his room, opening the door. 'I'm serious-'

Once Tommy had shut the door behind him he placed me down.

I went to yell at him, push him. Curse him for being a fuck wit.

When suddenly, something started to rise in my throat.

I gagged slightly, cupping my hand over my mouth and running to the toilet.

As soon as I crouched in front of the toilet bowl, vomit came pouring out of my mouth into it.