- Chapter 2 -

♡︎♡︎

♡︎•♡︎

♡︎♡︎

As you pushed the door of your apartment open, a fresh scent blew into your face.

"It sure does smell good in here,"
you said aloud.
There was a still a couple boxes scattered across the floor, but most of the furniture had already been moved in. You walked past the kitchen and into your new room. The celling was rather high and the room itself was empty. It looked kind of depressing with the blank white walls. You slowly set your suitcase down and collapsed on top of your bed.

That's when you noticed a big window that covered most of your room. It had a small white latch at the bottom that allowed you to swing it open.

You took a deep breath, taking in the fresh air from the great outdoors.
"Wonder what happened to my scarf?" you thought aloud as you slowly shut your window.

-Meanwhile-

"It was so weird," Miya Atsumu said, as he sat down a light pink scarf on his messy bed,
"I know the subway has weird people but she was probably the strangest."

"Hm.. and that's her scarf?" Miya Osamu asked, glancing over at the scarf on his twin brother's bed.

Atsumu nodded as he sat at his desk.

"You know that we have training camp to go to soon right?" Osamu said.

He could tell that his brother was clearly distracted by the strange girl he had seen earlier.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm not too worried about it. We're the best in Japan," he seemed to be spacing out.

"Whatever you say man. I don't wanna see you mess up at the camp just because you saw a weird chick at the subway." Osamu warned as he left the room.

"I won't," Atsumu trailed off.

—•—

Inarizaki High School was pretty big.
You walked around the hallway almost in a trance.
Everything is so different here, it was nothing like back home.

You tried texting your old friends from back home, trying to calm your nerves. You didn't notice how distracted you were until you felt yourself bump into someone.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," you said rubbing ur head. You looked up at who you bumped into.

"Subway boy??"

You gasped as you made eye contact with a much too familiar face. But his hair...it was different?

"When did subway boy get grey hair, I thought he dyed his hair blonde?"

Your thoughts were interrupted by the grey haired guy's friends. They were yelling and discussing something about a training camp.

"Oh right subway boy is in a volleyball team," you thought, remembering the uniform you had seen on the boy from earlier.

Yet somehow the guy you had bumped into, seemed so much different from the subway boy you had seen. The grey haired boy stared at you. His piercing dark eyes seemed a little stern.

"You good?" the boy asked.

"Uh, ya." you said as you moved aside to let him pass.

Him and his friends continued down the hall. They were all extremely tall, and muscular. Something told you that the guy you just bumped into, probably wasn't subway boy.

"Hey look it's the new girl."

"Whoa she's kinda pretty."

"She looks lost... she isn't from around here huh?"

You started walking to the back of class and tried to find a open desk. The only one left was a desk next to a seemingly quiet boy with dark brown hair. He was chewing a piece of gum and was playing games on his phone.

He didn't seem to notice you.

"Alright students settle down!"

You heard your teacher yell as he entered the classroom.

"We have a new student joining us today. Her name is (y/n) (l/n). Welcome to Inarizaki High School, this is class 2B."

The teacher had a monotone voice and didn't seem the slightest bit enthusiastic.

"New girl, huh?" The boy next to you asked.

You nodded, startled by his voice.

"Cool. Rintarō Suna."

"What?" you asked confused.

"That's my name. Rintarō Suna."

"Oh, nice to meet you," you said.

This seemed to be the only person who greeted you since you arrived. He was a bit strange. During the whole short conversation, Suna didn't  look up from his phone once. He seemed like an introvert.
Or maybe he was good at hiding his emotions.

The rest of the school day flew by quickly. You barely talked to anyone.

"They must all think im a freak. I don't even talk," you thought.

But it became clear that nobody thought you were weird. Nobody seemed to care about your existence at all.

"Hey!"

A voice behind you called out.

You were just outside of the school, putting in your headphones before walking home.
"Yes?"
You looked up to see Suna, the guy from your class.
"Oh, hi Suna."

"Hey, are you walking home?" Suna questioned.

"Well, I'm walking to the subway station,"
you answered.

"Cool, wanna walk together?" Suna asked.

He had a slight grin on his face.

"Well, he sure is nice," you thought.

You smiled as you started walking with him.