- Chapter 11 -

♡︎♡︎

♡︎•♡︎

♡︎♡︎

The subway station was crowded today, so it was hard for you to spot Atsumu.
Honestly you didn't quite know what you would say to him when you saw him.
All you knew was that you were mad.

As you got closer towards the tracks, you noticed Atsumu's bleached blonde tips poking through the crowd.
"There he is."
You started rushing towards him, dodging past kids and pushing adults, until you accidentally crashed into him.

He caught you just before you fell flat on your face.
"(y/n) why are you running so damn fast, are you ok?"

He helped you up and that's when your eyes met.
His same honey brown eyes looking deep into your soul.
He looked concerned. Probably because you were desperately trying to catch your breath.

"I hate you..." you mumbled as you hit his chest with your fist.

"Woah there, that's not a very nice greeting!"
He chuckled.

But he suddenly stopped laughing when he noticed how serious your expression was.
"What's wrong princess?"
He asked as you pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"I told you not to fucking call me that. Anyways, WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK IT WAS OK TO TELL SUNA ABOUT THE KISS?!"
You didn't notice how loud you were, until the people around you started staring at you and Atsumu.

"Uhhhh, how bout we go somewhere else to talk about this..?"
Atsumu gave the crowd a fake smile and started pushing you out of the station.

You two sat at a bench near a small fountain.
Atsumu seemed lost in thought.

"Answer me you idiot."
You demanded. You still weren't quite making eye contact with him.

"I don't know what to say other than I didn't tell Suna. How the hell did he figure out?"
Atsumu replied. He took a deep breath and started staring up at the sky.

"Does it look like I know? I just know that he won't talk to me and now he has a thing with Yuma and she told me that he knows."
You explained.

"Why does it matter to you if he knows though?"

You looked at Atsumu, he seemed a bit confused.

"Because...."
You hesitated.

"I can't help you if you hold back."