- Chapter 4 -

♡︎•♡︎

♡︎♡︎

CRASH!
The sound startled you as you looked around, frantically trying to find the source of the sound.
"Are you insane?!" screamed a girl from behind you.

"U-uhm..." you looked up around confused.

All the girl's friends seemed to be glaring at you.

"You backed up and made her drop her tray! Can't you watch where you going?!" another girl snapped.

The girl who had caused all the chaos was desperately trying to wipe off the bright red stain off of her school uniform.

It was Sato Yuma.
She was an incredibly rich and popular girl in their school. Suna had told you about her earlier.

She looked horrified. "You bitch..." she mumbled under her breath.

She looked like she was about to charge at you when she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks.

"Stop it Yuma." you heard a voice say behind you.

You looked back to see the towering grey haired boy you saw on your first day.

"Uh-uh Osamu," Yuma asked as she plastered a fake smile across her face, "how are you?"

Osamu (AKA the grey haired boy) looked down at you, his stern and emotionless eyes were still the same as ever.

"Isn't she new?" he asked, looking at you.

"Yeah, I guess." Yuma said bitterly.

"Alright and it was a mistake, leave her alone. Can't you tell that she looks lost as it is?" Osamu said.

His voice was very calm yet slightly intimidating.

Yuma nodded quickly and walked away with the rest of her friends.

Only then did you notice Osamu still studying your startled face.

"You good?"
He asked.

"Everytime we bump into each other that's all he says."
you thought.

You quickly nodded and started walking away. It seemed like the whole cafeteria was staring at you, and you hated the attention.

It was only the third day of school and you already kept messing up.

"Heyy (y/n) it's you again."
you looked up to see Suna smiling at you.