- Chapter 8 -

♡︎♡︎

  ♡︎•♡︎

♡︎♡︎

Miya Atsumu had his chin resting on his hands as he waited by the school entrance.
You tried your best to not make eye contact with him.

After the party last Friday, it felt like more tension had risen between you two.
As you walked by the area he was standing in, you could feel his eyes on you.
He looked like a sad little puppy, waiting for you to acknowledge him.
But honestly, you didn't know how.
"Besides we were never close to begin with, I just have to pretend he's not there."
You thought to yourself.

Just as you entered the school, you immediately bumped into Osamu.
Your eyes widened when you saw him.
He still had his usual, calm and nonchalant face.

"(y/n) Kim can I help you?" He asked.

You already knew that even if you needed help, Osamu would most likely not lend a hand.
You shook your head.

"Ok then, move outta the way shorty."
He gave you a sly smile as he pushed past you.
"I'm not even short...." you muttered to yourself, as you started walking towards your class.

"You look down today." Osamu said as he approached his brother at the school entrance.
"Huh? Oh nah I'm fine." Atsumu replied as he quickly stood up straight.

"You sure about that? You look pretty upset."

"Just shut the hell up for once." Atsumu snapped.

"Look who's talking?" Osamu chuckled as he playfully smacked the back of his brother's neck.

Atsumu winced in pain as he started rubbing his neck.

"Is it about the party. The whole night was a blur, I can't even remember most of what happened." Osamu said.

"Must be nice."
Atsumu had decided not to fill his brother in on all the details about the party after he finally came to his senses.
He wanted to make sure everyone forgot the little kissing scene that had taken place last Friday.
"So uh- can you tell me what happened at the party?" Osamu asked, this was his last attempt to get a simple answer.

"Let's just say you got lucky."
Atsumu said as he entered the school.
Osamu stood at the entrance, clearly confused.

—•—

"Sorry i left the party so early last week. Had a couple things to handle at home." Suna said as soon as you made it to your desk.