- Chapter 13 -

♡︎♡︎

♡︎•♡︎

♡︎♡︎

You waited patiently on Himari's bed as she scrolled through her camera roll, searching for the video.

"I had to take the video from afar, because I didn't want them to see me. I have no idea who they were talking about..."
Himari was explaining as she scrolled through more pictures and videos.

You were excited to finally get to know what they were talking about, but maybe even a little bit nervous?

"Ta-da!" Himari exclaimed as she handed you her phone, "I found it."

You took a deep breath and started the video.

It started off with what looked like bushes, Himari was definitely trying to stay out of their view point.
Soon the camera raised away from the bushes and pointed at the school courtyard.

That's when you heard Osamu's frustrated voice, and got a glimpse of Suna's confused expression.

"What's the point of telling me this man?"
Suna yelled.

"I just thought you should know ok?"
Osamu yelled back.

"So now what? You fucking like her after a stupid little kiss? You gotta be kidding me..."
Suna scoffed.

"No, it's not that ok, I just don't know what I was thinking but it wasn't just that she-"
Suna interrupted Osamu.

"I literally told you all about her because I LIKED HER. It wasn't supposed to be you and your stupid brother jumping in."
Suna yelled.

"Don't talk about my brother like that, he doesn't even like her."
Osamu looked away.
He couldn't seem to make eye contact with Suna.

"Fine, if it was just you being an idiot while you were drunk, I don't mind. Sorry I yelled at you."
Suna replied, he ran his hands through his hair.

Had you ever seen him so mad?
How quickly did he cover his anger up?

"But that's not it, ok it wasn't just a-"

That's when the recording stopped.

"Wait, you don't have the end of the conversation on video?"
You looked at Himari, eager to get to know what Osamu said.