- Chapter 15 -

♡︎♡︎

♡︎•♡︎

♡︎♡︎

Once you reached the top of the hill, everyone else was already there and seemed to have started their research.
Students were holding clip boards and going around to stations where they learned information on the wildlife at the park.
You still had adrenaline pumping throughout your body, so you couldn't feel the pain in your hands and legs.

"OMG (y/n)! Darling what happened?"
Himari ran up to you the minute she saw you.

"I fell, and got hurt."
You sighed.

"Oh darling, my sweater..."
Himari looked at the sweater she let you borrow, clearly disappointed with the mud stains on it.

"I'm sorry Himari. I'll clean it for you."
you said in a weak whisper.
You looked like you were about to pass out again.

"Hm, well I hope you do."
Himari replied as she ran back to her work station.

"(y/n) Kim?! Thank god I found you. We were about to send people to search for you. Didn't I mention how all students should stay with the group?"
Mrs. Sato said as she approached you.
She looked furious.

"Yui, where are the Miya twins?"
Another teacher asked Mrs.Sato.

"I-I have no clue we didn't see them on our trail..."
Mrs. Sato replied.

That's when the twins arrived.
They looked even worse than you did.
They had leaves in their hair, mud on their faces and their clothes were filthy.

"Looks like some students weren't very careful..."
Your homeroom teacher whispered.

But their messy hair and clothes wasn't what you were worried about, it was the bruise on Osamu's left cheek.
He didn't have that when you saw him earlier on the path.
Then you spotted another bruise on Atsumu's fist.
They had obviously been fighting again.

"You assholes started fighting didn't you?" Ojiro asked, as he approached the twins.
He had known them since junior high, and he knew that when they fought it was difficult to get them to stop.

Atsumu looked away, he didn't seem to want to answer that question.

"Nah, I just fell."
Osamu replied as he walked past Ojiro.
That was very clearly a lie, but Osamu looked quite mad already. And nobody seemed to want to question him.

"Yeah right. They definitely fought again, otherwise Mr. Atsumu wouldn't be so quiet."
Kita chuckled as he patted Atsumu's back.