━━ CHAPTER FIVE

"ANXIETY, PART TWO

"ANXIETY, PART TWO."

━━ michael clifford
june twenty fourth. ━━

juliette set the half eaten sandwich down, which i was proud of but wanted more improvement.

"can you eat a couple more bites?" i ask softly, seeing her eyes flicker between me and the sandwich.

"if i do, i might puke." she responds, scrunching her nose.

"i doubt you'll puke." i laugh gently, pushing the sandwich toward her more. "c'mon juliette, you've gotta eat."

"it's not that fucking easy, michael." she snaps, i take a deep breathe in response to her outburst. "i just can't."

"i can help."

"no, stop." she quickly responds, i started to see her show signs of a panic attack.

"juliette, calm down." i quickly said. she gets up and starts to wobble over.

"don't make me eat, please." she begs me, "i've already hit my limit, please."

her brown eyes are filled with tears that are threatening to spill over, making me hit a button which sends ashton, calum and luke here.

"juliette, honey, calm down."

normally in these situations, we would give them something to put them to sleep before they go into a full blown panic attack.

but in this situation, i feel like it would just get her to not trust us.

she then fell to her knees, showing me she couldn't hold herself up anymore.

luke runs in and kneels down next to her as fast as he could, his knees falling to the ground as he pulls her in to calm her down.

"i'm too full," she sobs into her hands, "i just don't want to eat."

"baby it's two more bites," i try and rub her shoulder, letting her cry and cry into luke's embrace.

soon enough, she's too tried to continue crying and starts yawning through her silent sobs.

"let's get you to bed, okay?" i suggest. she responds in a nod and i help her up and we walk to her room.

━━

"she's from australia?"

"she seriously likes vegemite?"

"she killed her mom?!"

my eyes shoot to calum, narrowing them. "i doubt she actually killed her mom."

"it's possible." he shrugged, "but they didn't mention that in her file."

"which is why i doubt she did." i crossed my arms across my chest.

"i think i have an idea." ashton spoke up, making us look to him. "let me show."