━━ CHAPTER NINETEEN

"THE HOSPITAL

"THE HOSPITAL."

━━ michael clifford
august twenty eighth. ━━

today was officially the first day back to our daily hospital rounds, and i was excited and nervous.

tiredly, i brushed my teeth and also brushed my damp hair, having just been in the shower ten minutes before hand.

i quickly walked over to my bed and got changed into comfortable clothes that i could wear at the hospital, shoving my hospital things into a bag.

i heard a quiet knock at my bedroom door and two seconds later, calum came in.

"hey." i smiled.

"hey mike; do you want me to wake juliette up?"

i shook my head, "no i got it. although, can you ask ashton to make me coffee?"

calum nodded, backing out of my room and i heard his foot steps rush down the stairs seconds later.

once i was done gathering my things, i went to juliette's bedroom door and opened it slowly.

i saw a silhouette of a body under the covers. i bit the inside of my cheek and tiptoed over to her and gently shook her awake.

she whined and turned her body to face me. her eyes closed, and her hair all over her face. i laugh and stand up.

"goodmorning babe, cmon—" i ushered her, "— time to get up.

━━

"you can sit here." i told her, pointing to the couch in my nice ass office. "do whatever you want, watch tv or read; whatever you want."

she nodded slow, sitting down on the couch. "i'll be gone for a little, so i told the food court that you're my little sister and a description of you. just tell them my name and they'll get you anything."

"okie dokie." she hummed, "i love you."

"i love you, too."

━━ juliette scott
ten twenty one am. ━━

i laid down on the couch, a warm blanket draped over my body as i watched tangled. (aka, best movie ever.)

i was at the part in the movie where rapunzel was singing about her big dream, and obviously i was singing along. naturally.

but as i grabbed some of my water and unscrewed the lid, i heard the office door being busted open. causing my water to go all over me.

a teenage boy stood at the door, his clothes covered in what looked like water (or what i hoped was water) he had panic and worry written all over his face.

"bro— what the fuck!" i shrieked, standing up with fast; water dripping off my now wet t shirt.

"oh shit— i am so sorry," he apologized quickly handing me a towel he just so happened to have. "here."

"what are you even doing in here—"

"i'm looking for a doctor, please my mom needs one!" he said quickly, his eyes full of desperation.

"obviously there's none in here. find another one."

he apologized again rapidly and ran out of the office, thankfully closing the door behind him. he would be cute if he didn't cause a whole bottle of water to go all over me.

i whined and grabbed a new t shirt from michaels drawer and quickly changed into it, hearing my stomach loudly gurgle.

maybe i'll go get some food.