━━ CHAPTER ELEVEN

"BLAST IN THEPAST

"BLAST IN THE
PAST."

━━ juliette; five
michael: fourteen.
august twenty first . ━━

a loud yelp came from the little girls mouth, signaling she had hurt herself. the teenager rushed over and examined her knee.

"oh no!" he gasped, looking to the girl he called his little sister. "what happened?"

the little girls bottom lip begins to quiver, and tears start to stream down her rosey cheeks. michael picked her up as fast as he could and ran inside.

he grabbed a bandaid and some medical alcohol wipes.

"i—i fell." juliette admitted as she sniffled, looking up into the deep green eyes. michael could only nod.

"i'm sorry dear, want me to clean it?" he asked, getting a nod in response.

"will it hurt?" she innocently asked. worry rose in her, she didn't want it to hurt. would michael ever intentionally hurt her?

"nope! i'm taking the hurt away. but it'll sting for a second." he slowly told her. michael had always wanted to be a doctor, as long as he could remember.

michael slowly cleaned the scrape, which juliette did not enjoy as she was whining the entire time.

once michael was done, he put a bandaid on the wound and set her down back onto the ground.

"was that so bad?"

"no."

━━ juliette; seven
michael; sixteen
november twentieth,
two thousand ten. ━━

"you're old." juliette commented with a giggle, taking the frosting off of michaels cake and licking it.

"am not!" michael gasped, poking the girls tummy.

"you so are!" juliette protested. michael only rolled his eyes playfully and took a slice of cake out of the plate section.

"soon enough, you'll be sixteen."

━━ juliette; twelve
michael; twenty
february twenty fourth
two thousand seventeen. ━━

"leaving me." juliette scoffed, "to be a doctor?"

michael chuckled as he packed his bag for the plane ride. he was leaving to study in america, which juliette was not excited about.

"i'll be back." michael smiled.

"yeah, okay."

juliette swung her legs over the ledge of michaels bed. she could only watch as he packed up his entire life within a suitcase.

michael went into hug her, which she happily accepted.

"it's not like we're never seeing eachother again."

"yeah, i guess so."