━━ CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

"CINDERELLA ORIGIN STORY

"CINDERELLA ORIGIN STORY."

━━ juliette scott
september twenty sixth. ━━

this was an actual cinderella origin story. i wasn't allowed to shower, brush my teeth or hair, eat, and i had no doubt that i might have lice again.

the epitome of evil.

i was an actual real life cinderella without the fairy god mother; i cleaned the gross ass house they lived in, made their beds, washed their feet, and so on. but my little brother would sneak me little bits of food when he could, which was nice.

i had also noticed that the clothes i had on were getting significantly smaller, and falling off my body which wasn't healthy for many reasons. i had found myself missing michael more than i ever had before.

"hey, whore." my dad shouted, i looked up at him. "catch."

he then threw a bear bottle at me at full force, and i went to catch it but it landed on the wall as i did and it cut my hand open. i now had a giant gash in my hand.

i felt myself choke.

he got up quickly, and i caught his eye contact. his eyes burned with evil. he was not the loving dad i had before. he walked closer and closer and backed me into a corner.

"i said catch." he grumbled.

"i— t—, but—" i stumbled over my words, trying to think of something to say. but before i could, he grabbed my throat and slammed me against the wall. i teared up immediately, finding it hard to breathe.

"you're a real fucking disgrace and i wish i never had you." he spat.

his knee went full force into my stomach, and he dropped me to the floor. i held the tears in, trying to remain strong. i was not fucking giving up.

"pathetic." he chuckled, "get up bitch."

when i tried to get up, my legs just gave out.

he then beat me. he kicked my stomach, my throat, my legs, and my head. i felt myself losing consciousness. i begged whoever controlled live and death, just to kill me in this moment.

"s— stop, please." was the only thing i could choke out.

"what did i do to deserve such a disappointment of a daughter? i didn't even love you're mom, and i never even loved you." he kneeled down beside me, "hear that? i never, loved you."

━━ michael clifford
outside. ━━

i was so close, it was on the tip of my tongue. we had received word that people saw a car with a girl in the trunk, got the license plate and we ended up here, at an old house that was probably abandoned.

"you're going to have to stay away, so we can look inside and make sure juliette is alive and okay in there." the officer told me, "okay?"

i gulped, but nodded. i backed up next to luke who was anticipating this.

then, they knocked on the door and said; "this is los angelos police department, open this door or we will do it for you."

then the doorknob started rattling, and seconds later the door swung open. a little boy, standing in torn up clothes who looked malnourished and sick.

oh my fuck.