The Late Late Show with icemacchiato 01

[ e p i s o d e   1 ]

Me:(in Five Feet Apart Stella Grant's tone)Hello, world! IT'S BEEN SO LONG, I MISS YOU ALL AND THIS SERIES SO MUCH

Me:
(in Five Feet Apart Stella Grant's tone)
Hello, world! IT'S BEEN SO LONG, I MISS YOU ALL AND THIS SERIES SO MUCH.

Welcome to the first episode of the Late Late Show with icemacchiato! No, honestly, I've never watched any James Corden videos and I suck at this... stuff I'm doing... so let's just skip to our valued guests of the night.

Oh! Before we start, there will be two episodes to this show. So, stay tuned for the next one tomorrow!

Without further ado, please give it up for my first round of best friends (yeah, I wish) —Minho, Newt, Thomas, and Brenda!

〰️

*imagine scattered claps here and there*

*cheers as the four wave their hands at the camera; seated side by side on a long sofa*

〰️

Me:
*flips through the list*
I think this is the proper question to start. Minho, from sunshineglade, how's your hair?

Minho:
Wow— Okay. That's easy. It's awesome, thanks for asking!

Newt:
Of course his hair is 'awesome'. We're actually talkin' about dedicating one mirror just for him. He hogs it for hou—

*Minho jumps and clamps Newt's mouth shut with his palm*

*Newt does what Minho did to him back in the Maze; he licks*

Minho:
NEWT— WHAT THE SHUCK, MAN!

〰️

Me:
Let's proceed with the next question, then. Thomas!

Thomas:
Yes!
*rubs his palms together and places them on his thighs*

Me:
"Now knowing that your and Minho's blood saved Newt and turned him into an Immune, are you going to try and get other Immunes to give blood to send to the sick people? Or is there no way to contact the rest of the world?"

Thomas:
Well... Uh, I'm not in a good place with the rest of the world... yet, though it's been weeks since we escaped.

What Hans said was also true— we have to do the math. We have to confirm whose blood was it and if the other Immunes can bring the same effect. It's a whole new experiment all over again. There's a lot to think about and plan if we're going down that road.