The Late Late Show with icemacchiato 02

[ e p i s o d e   2 ]

Me:Back again with ME, and welcome to the second episode of the Late Late Show with icemacchiato! Before I start, I have some news:  I am officially an introverted recluse

Me:
Back again with ME, and welcome to the second episode of the Late Late Show with icemacchiato! Before I start, I have some news: I am officially an introverted recluse. Staying indoor for four months is starting to grow on me. I wake up everyday for homework, final exam projects, work, meetings, AND SEEING YOUR NOTIFICATIONS.

Especially reading your comments, your compliments on my work... It literally makes my day. I love you all so much!

Anyway, please clap and cheer as we welcome the stars of today —Frankie, Gally, Sonya, and Newt!

〰️

*again, cheers and claps*

*minho, thomas, and brenda were secretly watching from the sideline*

〰️

Me:
...Newt?

Newt:
Yeah, I— I don't know why I'm here either. I'll just add into the conversation every once in a while.

Me:
O... kay.

〰️

Me:
So... First question is a treat, for me!
"Hi, I really love the series! Heart emoji, another emoji..."

Awh... I'm flattered! Thanks!

"Are you going to post bonus chapters on what is going to happen in paradise in the future?"

*wink*
We'll see. UwU.

〰️

Me:
Frankie!

Frankie:
*with a small smile*
Hello.

Me:
From sunshineglade, is it hard to walk with the leg thing, I forgot the name LMAO? Oh, it's called an orthosis.

Frankie:
A bit.

Me:
I know you don't speak much... But, please, elaborate.

Frankie:
Well... Uh, sorry.
*runs her fingers through her hair*
It was hard at first. I used to run for a living, and then I lost use of one leg. It was a drastic change. Practice —physical theraphy, helps. As long as I keep it on and try to walk daily, it's not that hard anymore.