Chapter 10

After I answered some questions and the event was over, my parents decided to host a little after party at our place. All our close family and friends were there. There were lots of snacks, including some of my mom's signature pastries, some pop, and some alcohol. The alcohol was intended for the parents, but they all gave approval for the kids to have some. Or shall I say, "young adults". I was sitting on the couch with Monica, Jeremy, Todd, and Kaeden talking about our senior year.

"I just think its bizarre that we're already halfway done and that we graduate in 6 months." Jeremy said while stuffing chips into his mouth.

"I know," I replied, "and we are all going our separate ways." I feel Todd put his arm around me and pull me closer to him.

"Yeah, like you to Duke. And me to the University of Indianapolis." He says smiling

"What?!" Monica shouts

"That's amazing babe!" I exclaim and give him a big hug.

"Congratulations dude." Kaeden says while they exchange a dap.

"That's it. I'm throwing a party. A halfway-through-lets-celebrate-senior-year kind of party" Jeremy announces. We all cheer and the rest of the night fades away. 

The Story That Never Happenedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें