Beautiful

(1595 words)
—————————————————

Harry's POV

We are heading back to our hotel after soundcheck. The other boys went to get food, so Louis and I will be alone. We haven't really had a ton of time alone since tour started, so needless to say I'm excited.

Louis and I have been dating for a few months now. I remember I first had a crush on him during X-factor and I thought it would go away. But after our first tour finished and my feelings in fact hadn't disappeared but intensified, I realized that they were probably never going away.

I was anxious Louis would be mad at me so I didn't tell him. That is, until I accidentally told him when I was half asleep. The next day he asked me about it and told me he liked me too. We have been dating since then. We haven't told management, or the boys. So for now, it's just between us.

We are alone in the elevator right now. Louis standing between my legs, arms wrapped around my middle. I am leaning back against the side of the elevator, my arms draped around his shoulders. I smile as Louis presses his nose into the crook of my neck. He has been super cuddly over the past few days, and I'm definitely not complaining.

"You alright there, Lou?" I ask.

"Mhm" He answers into my neck. I can feel his smile on my skin.

"I'm happy I can spend time alone with you." He mumbles shyly.

Hearing him say that makes me smile even wider. I kiss his temple before saying.

"So am I, Lou."

The elevator dings and we both stand upright. I lace our fingers as we walk down the hallway to our room. Louis and I have always shared a hotel room while on tour. So we didn't have to sneak into each other's rooms when we started dating. As soon as we are in the hotel room, Louis jumps face first onto one of the two beds. We usually share, but management doesn't need to know that. I laugh fondly at his silliness.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I announce.

When I return Louis is curled up, in my hoodie. He looks up at me when I walk in. I can't help but coo at his adorableness. His eyes are wide and bright, and his lips are forming a cute pout. I climb into the bed next to him and kiss his cheek.

"What are you pouting for Lou?" I ask.

He pushes his face into my chest. I warp my arms around his waist pulling him impossibly closer.

"I want to watch Grease, but they don't have it on these stupid TVs" He answers, I can hear the pout that is still on his lips. I chuckle lightly.

"How about this," I start, he pulls his face away from my chest. I push his fringe out of his blue eyes. "I can rent it and we can watch on my laptop"

Louis smiles and nods. His eyes crinkle cutely. I peck his lips because he is just so perfect I can't help myself.

- - - - - - - - -

About halfway through the movie I notice that I haven't been paying attention at all. I have just been looking at Louis the whole time. He is so beautiful, I get lost in his eyes so easily. His cheekbones and jawline are the definition of perfect. And his lips, god I want to kiss him so badly.

Louis turns his face and sees me staring. He looks away flushing. I kiss his cheek lightly mumbling.

"You are so beautiful."

He doesn't say anything just turns his face to catch my lips with his. It's only a peck, but their is so much emotion in that single action. He pulls away and we both breathe deeply looking at the others lips. I flick my eyes up to his asking for permission. Our eyes meet before he looks at my lips again. I take that as a yes and kiss him again.