CHAPTER 19: Traitor's down

CHAPTER 19

•ICE's POV•

Her lips.

Aaaaaargh! What the f*ck did I do?

I'm insane!

Why did I kissed her?

What if she'll be mad at me because of that goddamn kiss?

Ah! It was her fault anyway, she was too loud at that moment that's why I kissed her to shut her up.

Yeah, that's it.

It was a just a kiss. A normal kiss.

Damn! Why do I kept on repeating that word? Am I insane already?!

"A-ah Glaciero ano uhm, t-tayo na?"

(0_0)

What does she mean? Is that 'kami na'?

Wait------ Did I courted her already? No, I didn't right? So why did she said that?

"W-what do you mean?"

She raised her right eyebrow and suddenly her eyes got bigger. It looks like she realized something.

"I mean, b-balik na tayo s-sa clinic hehe"

I can feel the awkwardness between the two of us right now.

Wtf! I thought of something wrong damn it!

My forehead creased when I saw what she's holding.

"What's that?"

She can't look directly at my eyes. Maybe, she felt awkward because of that uhm nothing.

"A-ah para kay Red 'to hehe"

Red.

Nice nickname huh!

"Tsk"

I asked her "what" but she answered me 'Red'. I'm not asking "to whom" tsk.

I hold her elbow and teleported to the clinic. She carried so many snacks while me? I carried n-nothing!

Yah whatever.

I'm going!

Maybe, I should go to my favorite place.

Clinic sucks!

A-and I'm not jealous, tsk.

____________________________________
•AERIN's POV•

Hanggang ngayon napi-feel ko pa rin ang lips niya sa lips ko huhu.

Di ko alam na may lahi palang magnanakaw si Glaciero. Magnanakaw ng halik!

First kiss ko pa naman 'yon. Na-break ko na 'yong promise ko na do'n ko na 'yon ibibigay pag sa araw ng kasal ko kaso ninakaw na ng mokong na 'yon!

Ano kaya 'yong mouthwash niya? A-ang bango kasi saka parang may flavor 'yong labi niya, nagli-lipstick kaya siya?

Waaaaah huhu ano ba 'tong iniisip ko?!

S-saka kanina siguro na misinterpret niya 'yong sinabi kong "tayo na".

Eeeeh? Kakaiba din pala mag-isip itong si Glaciero noh? Di naman siguro double meaning 'yong sinabi ko.

" Aerin? Are you okay?"

Napatingin naman ako kay Red. Dinalhan ko siya ng spaghetti saka cornetto pero di pa niya tiningnan.

Nando'n kasi ang atensyon niya kay mokong, bigla kasing umalis. Bahala siya, mabuti na rin 'yon para di ako mailang.