Chapter 11: Reconciliation

Previously....

FELIX: Hey max, how's it going I haven't heard from you in a while. Call me sometimes?

Felix couldn't help himself.

"I forgive you." Yeah. Felix really couldn't help himself. He missed Jason so much and thought he was punished enough.

The boys stared at each other until slowly Jason grew a wide smile on his face. He felt over the moon. He understood that felix needed time so he left him few days. It made him go crazy but all he could do was just look at him from afar.

He noticed how he became quite close to another girl. But Jason was alright with it. Not that he needed his persmission to make friends but if he did end up making friends with someone he didn't like. Then they'd be dealt with. Just like Max.

Jasons eyes turnt black thinking about Felix and Max.

Bad choices.

His thoughts have only been getting darker and darker the more time that he spent away from felix and now he was back in his life those thoughts were becoming clearer and brighter.

Or so he thought.

"Let's go out." Jason said. He was looking right into felix eyes pleading him to say yes.

"Ok." Felix said with a smile of his face. He clearly didn't understand what Jason was trying to say.

His hands were grabbed by the boy and they were rushing through the hallways. Felix took a minute to process the situation.

"Wait...right now?" He asked shocked. His mouth hung open a bit as he looked at Jason with wide eyes.

Jason took note of this, with a huge smirk on his face.

"Yup."

Felix was left astounded. He'd never done anything so bad like this before. But of course it'll be Jason to make him do something like this.

The two left the school and entered the car park. The school securtity guard normally roamed around here so it was confusing to Felix that Jason didn't feel the need to rush or anything.

In fact what puzzled Felix even more was when Jason waved at the security officer and HE WAVED BACK.

Felix didn't know what to think. Did he forget how to do his job? Who was Jason that he let him do whatver he wanted?

Felix didn't have much time to think as he was shoved inside the car and after a few minutes Jason entered in the driver's seat.

"You should take a nap." Jason started while entering the car key into it's ignition. The car awoke with a roar.

"Why? Where are we going?" Felix said looking up at Jason. He was kept completely in the dark.

"Far." That's all he said. Short and direct. Like always.

Felix rolled his eyes in annoyance. He didn't want to sleep.

In the beginning of the journey he kept Jason company and they talked for the duration. However, eventually Felix got drowsy just as Jason had predicited and he fell asleep his head against the window.

Jason pulled over the car and placed a pillow behind his head. He then gave felix a blanket before tucking him in.

Before continuing his drive though, his hands slowly went towards Felix's face.

He looked so tranquil. So innocent. Jason couldn't help but want to see how he felt.

He gently cupped his cheeks taking deep breaths. He didn't want to wake him but with his eratic heart. He didn't know if he could resist.

His fingers discovered his face until he rested his thumb on Felix's lips. They were so plump and Jason definitely wanted to see how those would taste.

His eyes darkened and he noticed the tent in his pants.

He had to stop.

Now.

Jason leaned in licking Felix's bottom lip. A moan erupted from Felix.

He was still asleep.

Jason's dick sprung to life even more. He couldn't help the nasty thoughts that invaded his mind.

He couldn't tell since when but during their 'break up' he began to fantasize about Felix in that way. At first he was neglecting the feeling.

But now.

Now nothing could stop him.

Right now.

Right here.

Felix was all his.

A loud thud sounded throughout the car. Jason threw himself away from Felix his back hitting painfully against his car seat.

His breathing was heavy and before he began driving again he made sure one more time that Felix was asleep.

He thought that most of his out-of-control feelings had something to do with Felix. Always.

So he couldn't suggest they should date or anything like dat despite his feelings.  He was too scared he'd end up hurting him again.

...

After an hour, Felix slowly began waking up. His eyes were still closed but he could hear what was going on around him. He was about to open his eyes and talk to Jason but something stopped him.

"What did he see?" A foreign voice said.

The voice was deep and raspy. It had a string of a British accent to it, etching itself into Felix's brain.

"The whole thing. I'm not sure if he recognised me." Said Jason.

Felix's heart began beating at a faster pace.

"You do know protocol right?"

"Don't touch him. He's mine. I'll handle it." Jason said. He voice was lethal and dark as his eyes were trained on the road in front of him.

Felixs mind was filled with assumptions but he didn't want to come to conclusions too quick. He knew the negative effects that had. At that moment the man on the line said his byes to Jason and cut off the call.

Felix kept his eyes closed for a while longer before opening them 20 minutes later.

He yawned stretching his arms out.
"Nice sleep?" Jason asked looking over at him.

Felix nodded ignoring the pounding in his chest.

"Are we there yet?" He asked his eyes looking up at Jason.

Jason studied his face for a minute before looking back onto the road.

How cute.

But he knew he'd been awake for a while and was too afraid to bring up what he heard.  What He didn't know was how long he could keep up the lies.