Chapter 12: Second Date

Previously...

But he knew he'd been awake for a while and was too afraid to bring up what he heard.  He didn't know how long he could keep up the lies.

It was beautiful. Jason took Felix to a theme park and a theme park it was. After parking the car, they got out and the view completely mesmerized Felix.

The smell of cotton candy, hotdogs and other theme park delicacies crept into his nose leaving a dazed smile on his face.

Food stalls stood tall and bright leaving an alleyway in the middle. There were intricate roller coasters scattered all over the place.  It was packed and bustling with people. All Felix wanted to do was get lost in the crowd.

Never would he have guessed Jason would take him some place like this. It's been weeks since they spent time together and even longer since they had a trip this exciting.

It was amazing.

What happened in the car instantly left Felix's mind as he advanced towards the entrance. Jason was next to him and placed his arm over his shoulders.

Felix felt weird. He noticed how when Jason would touch him he'd feel hot all over and this time was no exception. He was starting to see Jason differently. Sometimes he'd just loose himself in his eyes and stare.

It scared him realizing the fact that he may have been developing a new crush on him.

He couldn't.

It would completely ruin the relationship. So he planned to never act on it and wait until it stopped.

Felix looked up into Jason's green eyes taking in the sight one more time. He was happy he forgave him. He hoped it wouldn't be something he'd come to regret later on.

On the other hand, Jason's heart wouldn't start jumping. He was in love with Felix's smile. His feelings just kept getting deep and deeper and he didn't know how long he could keep it in. He noticed Felix staring at him more which got him excited. But he had to wait.

Patience. He told himself. Patience.

They both entered the theme park. They went on rides after rides ate from truck to truck. And did numerous things. It was the most fun felix have had ever. It really got his mind off things.

The ride back seemed shorter. Jason had won felix a huge teddy bear and it was suffocating him in the passenger seat. But Jason refused to put it in the back seat it looked to cute felix holding it.

Felix had a petite round face. His huge brown eyes lay on his soft face with plump lips and a slim nose. He wore a brown oversized sweater with loose jeans. Jason smiled as he thought to himself. He didn't need a bear because he had his own personal one. Felix.

Thoughout the date felix noticed how he truly began to gain a crush on Jason. In the car he huddled himself up to the bear that Jason had given him. Since it was given to him by Jason he seemed to treasure it more.

Once Jason was at his home they said there goodbyes. Which seemed to get longer by the day.

"Thank you. " Felix said before getting out the car. However, he had a grip on his wrist stopping him from opening the door. Felix turned to face Jason who was the culprit. Jasons eyes seemed clouded.

They stared into each others eyes for a while before Jason took his hand placing it on Felix's cheek.

Felix immediately felt a strong wave of blush creeping onto his face before spreading to his cheeks. His heart was frantically beating in his chest as he stared into Jason's eyes.

Jason gripped his chin again but this wasn't like the other time. This time the air was filled with sexual tension and the boys both found themselves out of control.

They were both heavily breathing in the car as Jason bought Felix's face closer to his until they were an inch apart. So close.

Jason looked up and down at Felix's face examining it etching every curve and corner into his mind.

"Look after it for me. " Jason said. His voice low and filled with lust. Felix sucked in a breath. This was too much. He quickly clambered out of the car and ran to his house. He opened the door after uselessly fumbling with the keys and entered the house. He pressed himself on the other side if the door before sinking to the ground to catch his breath.

What was that?

Meanwhile, Jason chuckled to himself. He couldn't get over how cute Felix was and that little tease session got him excited. He was about to drive of before a call erupted throughout the car.

Jason answered.

"The man you wanted, we've pulled some strings he living in a hell now."

A smile graced upon Jason lips upon hearing this.

"Good."

Felix sat on the ground for a while until his heart rate came back down. He just couldn't stop imagining Jason in his mind. His jet black hair which hung over his face in curls. His defined jawline and green eyes. His structured nose and his li...

"Stop." Felix said to himself. Burrying his head into his hands.

He needed something to do. He went to his bedroom and grabbed a laptop. His fingers began typing away and soon enough he was in some deep research. About the redline comapny. It was Jason's dad.

Felix had no idea why he felt the need to do some resesrch but he was just beyond curious. Especially after hearing the phone call.

He stayed up hours searching and searching. The redline was said to be an underground mafia in charge of the countries entire drug cartel.

Felix thought it was a bit far fetched. How did he turn out being friends with someone so supposedly dangerous.

But he then remebered the man in the car after he witnessed the murder. It seemed like he had the two but didn't want to put them together.