Chapter 36: Full Moon Fanatics

Previously...

Felix, the full moons coming and I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself. Please don't leave and make sure I don't come anywhere near you.

Jason was far from Felix. He had to stay away.

He knew that ignoring Felix the way he was, would make him feel bad and he vowed to never make him feel that way anymore, but he couldn't risk it.

He was scared of taking Felix without his consent.

He knew that if he'd ever done that, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

He paced throughout the small house he was staying in. If he stayed here just for this night, when the full moon passed over it would all be ok.

Jason looked out of the window.

It was dark now and he could see part of the moon.

He felt himself twitch.

The urge to just go over to where Felix was staying was overwhelming.

"Jason, you know what day it is right." Jason heard the voice in his head. Ace also knew what he wanted.

"Ace. He doesn't want this."

"How do you know?" Ace said replying to Jason within his head.

"I don't. but I'm not going to risk it"

"Well...I don't know if i'll be able to hold it in. The full moon is coming in a few more minutes and even I won't be in control."

"I know." Jason said snapping at the voice in his head.

He didn't hear any response from ace.

Jason noticed that his body was getting hot. He walked to the other side of the room turning on a fan. He took off his shirt and only then did he notice the tent in his pants.

The fear further settled in.

He went towards the door.

To make sure it was closed.

He ended up opening it.

He thought, maybe I should see if the security guards are still outside.

He walked down the stairs almost rushing.

Rushing to get back? no.

By the time he got to the last step his intentions were clear. Jason could feel himself pushing out of his body and something else replacing it.

It seemed a lot like a ace, but it wasn't. like a whole other person. He came to realise it was both of them.

together tingling and merging.

It made Jason lose his mind. His head was so loud filled with screaming and shouting.

Once he got outside, he looked up at the sky. Staring out the moon which shone brightly above him.

A howl rippled from his throat out into the open. He opened his mouth to let another one rip however was unable to as bodies came charging at him.

There were 5 of them.

The guards.

They tackled Jason to the floor and immediately handcuffed his arms in metal.

It burned at Jason's skin.

However, he had another burning feeling inside.

He could feel and hear the heartbeats of the men around him. He felt an indestructible amount of strength enter his body and pulled his arms apart ripping open the cuffs.