Chapter 34: Education

previously....

He believed everything she said including about the mating,

His cheeks would heat up every time his mind wandered back to it.

could I really do that?

"You don't mind, do you?" Jason asked, looking at Felix who was wrapped up in a layer of duvets in Jason's bedroom. Felix shook his head.

"I don't care if you become an alpha. As long as...you don't leave me again." he said.

He gave In.

terribly.

Jason wanted to assure him that he'd never leave again. He left a small kiss on Felix's lips to which Felix smiled. Felix hid himself in the sheets sheathing his face away from Jason.

Jason wasn't having it; he pulled the sheets back enveloping Felix's face with his own.

They kissed over and over again. Jason's tongue thrashing about in Felix's lips. It was as if he was craving this.

Holding himself in for a long time. Felix didn't mind it. It's been years since he'd last touched Jason like this. And to be completely honest he missed it.

Jason climbed on top of Felix making sure not to press on his injury.

However, it'd been weeks after getting discharged so Felix wasn't in much pain anyways. Jason continued to kiss Felix before travelling down his body.

Felix was unsure of what to do.

So, he just lay there enjoying the sensation. Jason started from his neck before traveling to his shoulder kissing down his chest until his top got in the way.

From there Jason got his hand and snaked them underneath Felix's shirt feeling his body.

Felix shivered at Jason's cold touch and froze up.

He didn't want to know where this was going and wanted to stop. So, he pushed his hands against Jason's chest turning his head away.

"Stop Jason. Please." Jason immediately stopped.

Jason blinked for a while; His heart beating like there was no tomorrow. At that moment he wasn't in control. He took it so far without even talking to Felix about it first.

The thought scared him shitless and he almost ran out of the room. He phones pinged right when he got out. A text from his mum.

Mother: Oh yeah forgot to say but you'll probably feel a strong urge to mate during a full moon. Which is coming up in like two days? Good luck.

The message was short, but it explained everything. Jason sunk down onto the ground, clasping his head with his hands.

"Felix." He said knowing he'd be able to hear him through the door. "I'm heading out for a bit. I'll call Rebecca to come hang out with you."

Felix was silent. Jason took his cue and left. After hearing the door close Felix winced at the sound.

That damned sound. He was shaking.

What if.... Deep breaths he wouldn't do that again. he wouldn't. Felix managed to get up on his own and walked into the living room. He started watching tv in order to distract himself. Lucky for him it wasn't too long before Rebecca arrived.

Felix jumped out from his seat running towards the door and opening it. Rebecca stood there holding a huge bag of popcorn accompanied with a huge smile. Felix immediately grabbed her arm pulling her inside the house.

He dragged her all the way to the couch throwing her upon it. he then sat on the empty space in the couch laying his head on her lap. "Fel- "

"I think I want to have sex, But- "

"What?" Rebecca said, almost jumping out of her seat, but when she noticed that Felix's head was upon her lap, she resisted the urge.

Felix changed his position, so he was looking up at Rebecca. Rebecca pinched his cheeks. "You want to know how it works right." She said her eyebrows raised. Felix nodded.

"I got you."

Rebecca took hold on the remote and changed the channel going into the internet. She typed a few words and came across some videos.

Seeing the videos Felix winced. He'd never thought that he'd ever come to the point in his life where he'd be watching porn.

But here he was.

He just decided to look at the bigger picture. It wasn't that he didn't want to have sex in fact he really did. During their 3 years apart, he ended up having a one-night stand.

With a girl, however after many many many drinks. Maybe if he didn't drink himself to oblivion, he'd be able to remember what happened. But that didn't seem to be an option. all he knew was that he didn't really enjoy it.

He turned towards the tv once again feasting his eyes on what was going to be shown. Rebecca clicked on a video and an evident smirk on her face.

"This is going to be fun."