~*Chapter 1: Late*~

Introduction:

It's been 11 years since Mr. and Mrs. Kim adopted their son Kim Jungkook. Jungkook and Taehyung were now 18 years old and in college. While growing up they both hated each other, well it was more of Taehyung who hated Jungkook since he didn't want a brother in the first place. 

When Taehyung and Jungkook entered college their parents insisted on paying for an apartment for both of them to live together. They both agreed since they know that they weren't going to be able to change their parent's minds. Although they matured, they still had their fights once in a while.

Present Time:

"Jungkook! Wake up!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook groaned, "Five more minutes," Jungkook said who was still laying in bed.

"Five more minutes my ass, wake up now, I didn't tell you to come home late last night," Taehyung said, he was angry, he would always be late for school because of Jungkook. "Ugh, fine," Jungkook said in defeat since he knew that he could never win against him. 

Jungkook quickly changed into a simple outfit which was a plain grey t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Taehyung wore a yellow long-sleeve shirt with regular skinny jeans.

"Here's your breakfast, eat up quickly because we don't have enough time," Taehyung said giving Jungkook his breakfast which was an egg sandwich. "This again?" Jungkook complained since it was the third time this week. 

"Well if you'd stop coming home late and waking up late then I would have made something else for you," Taehyung said handing him his backpack. Jungkook just rolled his eyes before eating his breakfast.

After Jungkook was done Taehyung grabbed the car keys and handed them to Jungkook. "Here, it's your turn to drive today," Taehyung said before getting into the car. They would always have turns using the car. 

On their way to school, they had encountered traffic causing Taehyung to groan in frustration. "Oh my god! Right now?" Taehyung said, "Were going to be late for sure". 

"Relax, I'm sure your teacher will understand," Jungkook said trying to calm him down. "Understand? This is like the 17th time this semester!" Taehyung said out of rage. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once they got to the building nobody was outside meaning they were late once again. Jungkook parked the car before getting off, Taehyung quickly followed and started walking to his class. 

"Good luck with your teacher," Jungkook teased causing Taehyung to glare at him before entering his classroom. 

"Ahh, Taehyung late again. What's your excused now?" Mr. Kim said. "Traffic that's all," Taehyung said. Mr. Kim also is known as Namjoon sighed, "I'll let you off for today just because your one of my best students, but be late one more time and I won't hesitate to send you off from this class. Understood?" Mr. Kim said.

"Understood Sir," Taehyung said. "Alright, go ahead and sit down please," Mr. Kim said before returning to the rest of the students. 

Taehyung sat next to next to Jimin who is his best friend. "Rough morning again?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung, he just sighed and nodded. "Come have a drink with me after school, you're clearly stressed," Jimin said trying to convince Taehyung. 

Whenever Taehyung gets drunk he would always do or say weird things that later he would end up regretting. He would also call people by nicknames he creates rather than their real names. "You know how I get when I'm under alcohol Jimin," Taehyung said. 

"Just this once, I promise to take care of you, deal?" Jimin said extending his hand for Taehyung to shake. "...Fine, but don't let me do anything stupid okay?", Taehyung said. "Okay," Jimin said, Taehyung nodded before shaking Jimin's hand. 

"Jimin, Taehyung, please pay attention," Mr. Kim said looking at the two. "Sorry, Mr. Kim," Both Jimin and Taehyung said at the same time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once their classes ended Taehyung called Jungkook.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jungkook, I'm going to be staying with Jimin Hyung for a while so you can head home by yourself,"

"How long will you be staying with him?"

"I don't know, I might come home late so don't wait for me,"

"Hmm, alright,"

"Okay bye,"

"Bye"

Once Taehyung hanged up he walked over towards Jimin who was waiting next to his car. Jimin had his car since he already had his driver's license. "You ready to go?" Jimin asked Taehyung. "Yeah I'm ready," Taehyung said before entering Jimin's car.

After they made it to Jimin's house, Jimin entered and went to the refrigerator to grab some drinks for him and Taehyung. "Here you go," Jimin said handing Taehyung a bottle. "Thanks, Jimin," Taehyung said before opening the bottle and drinking it.

A few drinks later, he and Jimin were completely wasted. "Chim~... I want to go home~," Taehyung said, almost tripping over Jimin who was laying on the floor with a couple of bottles lying next to him.

"Call Jungkook, tell him to come and pick you up~," Jimin said rolling over to his side and falling asleep. " Chimmy~ are you really just going to- never mind I'll just call him," Taehyungs said before calling Jungkook again.

"Taehyung?"

"Jungkook~ can you pick me up?" 

"Are you drunk?"

"No~! Of course not. I'm sober~, what makes you think that?"

"Never mind, I'm coming,"

"Okie~ Thank you Kookie~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this book! If you'd noticed I'm trying to add names to each chapter so you guys have a clue of what the chapter is about. Also, I'll try to upload more often rather than every 7 days. 

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!