~*Chapter 16: Confession*~

After Namjoon left the room, he walked to the principles office. "Mr. Lee, do you have a moment?" Namjoon asked after knocking.

"Hey Mr. Kim, yes, I have a moment, what is it that you need?" Me. Lee asked as he placed down some papers.

"Well, I would like to talk about Hangyeol," Namjoon said as he walked inside de and sat down. "Hangyeol? What did he do?" Mr. Lee asked.

"He and Jungkook got into a fight earlier, and I've asked Jungkook what had happened. And it seems that Hangyeol recorded him and his step-brother, Taehyung, last night with neither of them knowing," Namjoon explained.

"I see, I'll call him here," Mr. Lee said, and then picked up what seems like a small microphone.

"Choi Hangyeol, please come to the principles office."

"He should be here any minute," Mr. Lee said, placing the small microphone down. They waited for about five minutes when the door opened.

"Ah, Hangyeol, please come and sit down, " Mr. Lee said, Hangyeol followed his orders and sat down at one of the seats.

"Mr. Kim would like to speak with you about what happened with Jungkook," Mr. Lee said, he then nodded his head towards Mr. Kim.

"Hangyeol, could you tell me why you recorded Jungkook and Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. Hangyeol didn't say anything and just stayed quiet.

"If your thinking that we're going to suspend you, we won't. That is, if you don't speak up, then we'll have no other choice then to do so," Namjoon said more sternly.

That seemed to have triggered Hangyeol, as he quickly shook his head. "Please don't, this wasn't my idea,"

That statement made Namjoon lift an eyebrow, "Wasn't your idea? So it wasn't just you who was in this?"

Hangyeol widened his eyes, knowing very well that he had messed up, "I-I mean-, ugh, fine, it wasn't just me," Hangyeol said in defeat.

"Who else then?" Namjoon asked. Hangyeol hesitated for a while on whether he should expose her sister or not.

Finally, he had decided and spoke up, "My sister, Minjeong, she was the one who came up with the idea," Hangyeol finally confessed.

"Is there a reason why you both did this?" Mr. Lee said, who was listening to the whole conversation.

"No sir, she only told me the plan, I don't know anything else," Hangyeol said. "Well then, I guess I'll have to her too," Mr. Lee said, picking up the small microphone again.

"Choi Minjeong, please come to the principles office."

Minutes later, the door opened, revealing Minjeong. "Please come in and sit down," Mr. Lee said.

As soon as Minjeong walked over to sit down, she noticed his brother, Hangyeol. "What's going on?" Minjeong asked.

"We know what you and Hangyeol did last night at Jungkook and Taehyung's house," Namjoon said.

Minjeong widened her eyes and then looked over to Hangyeol.

"You told them, didn't you?" Minjeong said, Hangyeol only nodded in response.

"We just want to know why you did this," Namjoon said.

Minjeong sighed before answering, "I did this because I love Jungkook, but then I figured out that he likes someone else, I couldn't help but feel jealous. When I found out that it was Taehyung, I knew they we're step-brothers, so I took that to my advantage,"

"You took it to your advantage and sent Hangyeol to record them, right?" Namjoon said.

Minjeong just nodded. "You know, what you both did is wrong, recording people without them knowing is illegal, you both could have been in jail right now," Namjoon said.