~*Chapter 10: Friend*~

The next morning went by normally, they both did their morning routine and headed towards their college. "See you later Jungkook," Taehyung said. "Bye, Taehyung," Jungkook said back before going his own way.

Taehyung made his way to the patio of his college and walked over to were Jimin and Yoongi were. "Hey guys," Taehyung said joyfully.

"Hey Taehyung, you seem pretty cheerful today. What happened?" Yoongi asked. "Oh nothing, I'm just happy today," Taehyung said while sitting down next to him.

"Let me guess, it has something to do with Jungkook, right?" Jimin said. Taehyung blushed a little before nodding.

"Knew it, so what happened?" Jimin said while wiggling his eyebrows. "Nothing much, we just slept together last night," Taehyung said.

"Did anything happen?" Jimin said smirking. "Yah! Jimin we didn't do anything if that's what your thinking," Taehyung said.

"I'm just playing with you, anyway, I heard there is going to be another new student entering this college," Jimin said.

"Another one? Is the new student a girl or a boy?" Taehyung asked. "From what I heard, I think it's a boy," Jimin said.

After a while, the bell rang meaning it was time to head to class. They all walked together since they all had the same first class.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Morning class," Mrs. Soo said. Taehyung was currently on his 10th-course which meant almost the end of school. (I don't know how college works so bear with me :,>)

"Today we have a new student, meet Hangyeol," Mrs. Soo introduced him. Everybody was whispering since he has very good looking and well built.

"Now, now, everyone, please quite down," Mrs. Soo said, "You may sit where ever you want,"

Taehyung and Hangyeol made eye contact for a split second before Taehyung looked away. Hangyeol walked over to Taehyung and sat next to him.

"Hello, I'm Choi Hangyeol," Hangyeol introduced himself. "Kim Taehyung," Taehyung said.

"You don't mind me sitting next to you?" Hangyeol asked. "No, not at all," Taehyung said while smiling.

"Thanks," Hangyeol said. "Okay class, please open your book and turn to page 421," Mrs. Soo said.

"Oh uh, I didn't bring any books," Hangyeol said embarrassed. Taehyung just laughed, "It's okay, we can use my book for now,"

The class went by quickly for both of them, they had been laughing and talking during the lecture. "It was nice meeting you Hangyeol," Taehyung said.

They were currently walking out of class. "You too Taehyung, can I have your... number please?" Hangyeol said nervously.

"Sure," Taehyung said and both exchanged numbers. "Thanks, I'll text you once I'm home," Hangyeol said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then," Taehyung waved before walking to the parking lot.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once home Taehyung sat down on the couch. He later got a text from Hangyeol, he opened the text and smiled before texting back.

This caught the attention of Jungkook since he was also sitting next to Taehyung watching TV. "Who are you texting?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, he's one of my friends I met today in one of my classes," Taehyung said not looking at Jungkook and kept texting.

"Hmm, what's his name?" Jungkook asked while changing the channels on the TV. "Choi Hangyeol," Taehyung said.