~*Chapter 17: Visit*~

Days had passed since Jungkook and Hangyeol's fight. Hangyeol and Minjeong had apologized to them, in which Taehyung forgave them, but Jungkook didn't.

Spring break was finally here, and it was currently the end of class.

"Bye guys, I'll see you after Spring break," Taehyung said while putting his bag on.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, Jungkook and I are going to visit our parents," Taehyung said.

"Oh, so are you going to confess your relationship with Jungkook to your parents, or not?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung thought for a while. He didn't have any idea of how they were going to come out to their parents.

"I don't know," Taehyung said, "I'm afraid of how they will react,"

"You shouldn't be scared, they'll understand," Yoongi said, walking up to Taehyung and patted his back.

"Thank you, Yoongi," Taehyung said with a smile.

"I have to go now, I'll see you guys after Spring break," Taehyung said and started walking.

"Bye, Taehyung," both Jimin and Yoongi said.

"Bye, Mr. Kim," Taehyung said, waving at Namjoon.

"Bye," Namjoon said, waving back before Taehyung left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Jungkook and Taehyung were at their apartment, they started packing some clothes to stay over at their parent's house.

Once done, they started heading their way to the car. The drive from their apartment to their parent's house was about 30-45 minutes away.

During the ride, Taehyung couldn't help but think of how they were going to come out to their parents.

"Taehyung? Are you alright?" Jungkook asked once he noticed that Taehyung was quite.

"I'm fine," Taehyung said, which Jungkook didn't believe.

"Come on, Taehyung, I know something is wrong," Jungkook said, moving one hand from the steering wheel to grab Taehyung's hand.

"Are we going to come out to our parents?" Taehyung asked, looking at him.

"Do you want us to?" Jungkook asked.

"I mean, yeah, they'll find out sooner or later," Taehyung said.

"Then that's set, we'll tell them together," Jungkook said and intertwined their hands together.

"But, I'm scared of there reactions," Taehyung confessed.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here with you, okay?" Jungkook said, bringing his hand to kiss it.

"O-okay," Taehyung said, blushing.

For the rest of the ride, Taehyung had put on music and ended up singing along to all the songs.

Jungkook just admired Taehyung while he sang since he was driving.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After they made it to their parent's house, Taehyung couldn't but feel nervous.

"Go ahead and knock while I'll grab our things," Jungkook said, and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung walked up to the door and waited in front of it for a few minutes before knocking.

The door then opened, revealing his mother. She had the same body features as him.

"Tae bear! It nice to see you again," Taehyung's mother said while crushing him into a hug.