~*Chapter 5: Party*~

Taehyung hadn't spoken to Jungkook since the incident in the bathroom. Whenever Jungkook asked something Taehyung would usually nod or ignore him. It had been going on for a few days and Jungkook was getting irritated by Taehyung's behavior.

"Taehyung," Jungkook said when they opened to door to their apartment. Taehyung didn't stop when Jungkook called his name and headed to the living room. "Taehyung, stop ignoring me," Jungkook said following Taehyung.

Taehyung turned around to face Jungkook, "I'm sorry for what I said in the restroom, you know I didn't mean it even if we hate each other," Jungkook said making Taehyung scoff at his apology. "I'm being serious Taehyung," Jungkook said.

Taehyung was about to walk away when Jungkook grabbed his wrist pushed him on the couch with him hovering on top of him. "The fuck Jungkook! Get off of me," Taehyung said trying to move away which only made Jungkook tighten his grip on him.

"If this is the only way to make you talk then I won't move," Jungkook said looking at him. "What do you want?" Taehyung said after giving up.

"I want you to stop your little attitude and talk to me, it's that simple," Jungkook said. "Fine, now get off," Taehyung said, he didn't want to see Jungkook face to face.

"Nope," Jungkook said before putting all of his weight on top of Taehyung. "Jungkook! You're too heavy get off," Taehyung said trying to move again.

Jungkook just snuggled closer to Taehyung which made Taehyung stop. "Jungkook are you alright? Did you hit your head with something?" Taehyung asked him. "I'm fine, why are you asking that?" Jungkook said looking up at him.

"You usually don't like cuddling or anything that involves skinship," Taehyung said. "Does it bother you?" Jungkook asked him.

"N-no, I was just asking," Taehyung said quickly before looking away. Jungkook's phone started ringing causing him to get off of Taehyung before picking up the phone.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered, "Sure, we'll be there," Jungkook said before hanging up.

"What it is about?" Taehyung asked. "It's one of my friends and they invited us to one of his parties that is tomorrow," Jungkook said.

"Oh, but you know how I feel about parties and how I get easily drunk," Taehyung said. "You'll be fine, what could go wrong?" Jungkook said.

"Many things, many things can go wrong," Taehyung said. "Come on, you have to at least have some fun, don't be so boring," Jungkook said.

"Fine, at least let me invite some of my friends over," Taehyung said not wanting to be alone in a party where he doesn't know anybody. "That's fine," Jungkook said.

"What time will it start?" Taehyung asked. "Around 9 pm," Jungkook answered. Taehyung quickly grabbed his phone and texted Jimin.

Taehyung
Hey, are you free tomorrow after school?

Jimin
Yeah, why?

Taehyung
Do you want to come with me to a party tomorrow?

Jimin
Of course! What time?

Taehyung
Like at 9 pm

Taehyung
Also, ask Yoongi if he wants to join

Jimin
Ok I'll be right back

.

.

.

Jimin
He said he's up for it

Taehyung
Great! I'll pick you both tomorrow then

Jimin
Alright!

Jimin
Wear something sexy tomorrow, who knows if you'll get laid ;)

Taehyung
Fuck off Jimin, I won't take you to the party then

Jimin
No! Sorry I didn't mean to

Taehyung
I'm kidding, see you tomorrow

Jimin
Okay bye

Taehyung
Bye

Once Taehyung was done he went to his room to pick the perfect outfit for tomorrow's party. After half an hour of searching, he decided to wear tight leather pants with a tucked-in button-down shirt for the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hopefully, you enjoyed this short chapter.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!