~*Chapter 2: Drunk*~

Third POV:

After Taehyung ended the call he heard Jimin moving. "Taehyungie~ help me get to bed," Jimin said half awake while making grabby hands. Taehyung just giggled at Jimin's action before helping him up. It took him a while to get Jimin up since he wasn't very muscular and drunk.

 Once he manages to get Jimin off the floor he takes him to his room which wasn't too far. After laying Jimin in his bed he slowly walked away from the room not trying to wake up Jimin. Taehyung decides to lay on the couch while waiting for Jungkook.

A couple of minutes later he hears a knock at the door, knowing that it was Jungkook he gets up and stumbles a bit before opening the door. "Hey, Jungkookie~ took you long enough," Taehyung said while holding onto the door for support. 

"Woah, you're clearly drunk," Jungkook said. "Yeah, yeah, what about it? Let's go," Taehyung said while trying to walk. After a couple of steps, Taehyung loses his balance making him fall. Jungkook manages to wrap his arms around Taehyung's waist before he hits the ground. 

Taehyung blushed at the contact of Jungkook's chest pressed against his back. They stayed in the same place for a while before Jungkook spoke up, "Be more careful, you don't want to get hurt now do you?" Jungkook said into Taehyung's ear before letting go.

"T-thanks, let's go now," Taehyung said quickly walking to the car. Jungkook chuckled before following Taehyung to the car and entering the driver's seat. 

The drive home was quiet, neither of them talked. Jungkook was confused since Taehyung would always scream and sing random things when drunk. Once they made it to their apartment Jungkook looked over at Taehyung only to find him already passed out.

Jungkook got off the car and walked over towards the passenger seat and opened the door. He carried Taehyung bride style into their apartment. After entering their apartment Jungkook walks over to Taehyung's room. 

He lays Taehyung on his bed but before he could leave, Taehyung grabbed his arm stopping him. "Don't leave~ Cuddle with me please~," Taehyung said still holding onto his arm. Taehyung was still drunk but still knew what he was doing.

Jungkook was taken back by his suggestion, "Taehyung you have pillows for a reason, hug those," Jungkook said. "Please, just this once," Taehyung said in a pleading tone. 

Jungkook just stood there for a while, they had hated each other since forever, 'why would Taehyung suddenly ask for cuddles?' Jungkook thought. After a while, he lied beside Taehyung and let him cuddle him. 

After a while, Jungkook heard Taehyung's breathing slow down. He took this opportunity to try and move away from him. This only lead-up to Taehyung just tightening his grip, Jungkook stopped moving not wanting to wake up Taehyung. 

He stayed there until he started to feel tired making him fall asleep with Taehyung cuddling next to him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next day, Taehyung woke up with a headache. He was about to sit up only to feel something around his waist tighten. He looked up to see Jungkook sleeping next to him, Taehyung quickly tried to move away causing Jungkook wake up in the process. 

"Jungkook?" was all Taehyung could say at the moment. "What?" Jungkook said looking at him.

"How- When-, forget it, what time is it?" Taehyung said. "It's 8:38 am right now," Jungkook said looking at the time on his phone.

"Shit, we're going to be caught in traffic again if we don't hurry," Taehyung said completely forgetting what happened a couple of minutes before. He knew that if he came late to class once more he would be kicked out of Mr. Kim's class. 

Taehyung quickly grabbed a towel, underwear, and some black joggers with a grey sweater before running to the bathroom. Once he was done showering and changing he ran towards the kitchen and prepared something Jungkook and him.

Jungkook saw how Taehyung was rushing from one place to another. He walked to his room and took a quick shower before changing into a black hoodie with regular skinny jeans.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the end, they both have managed to make it on time which was a huge relief for Taehyung. They both walked inside the building and went to their classes before the bell rang.

"Taehyung, glad you made it on time, please go and take your seat," Mr. Kim said once Taehyung entered the classroom.

Taehyung nodded before walking over to his seat only to find Jimin, not there. It didn't surprise him since he knew Jimin was having a hangover and couldn't make it to class. 

He just sat down as the class started, Taehyung tried to concentrate but his mind would always go back to the morning he had with Jungkook. 

'It's going to be a long day', Taehyung thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! This might seem like it's going to quickly but it's really not, this is just the beginning. The rest of the members are going to introduce later on. Also, there will be more than chapters coming soon at a quicker pace so stay tuned!

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!