~*Chapter 12: Lovers (🔥)*~

Credit's to softggu

As soon as the two arrived home, Taehyung immediately walked up to his room. Jungkook did too, but he changed out from his uniform into sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

Taehyung sat on his desk as he stared at the notebook in front of him. The questions written in his notebook looked so hard that his mind was going places, he couldn't concentrate.

"Need some help?" A voice asked. Taehyung turned around to see Jungkook leaning against the door frame of his bedroom's door.

"What does it look like?" Taehyung asked. He was shocked that he even said it out harshly. Jungkook raised an eyebrow before he took a stool and plopped down beside him.

"What type of homework is this?" Jungkook asked as he leaned over, his hand pressed against the inside of Taehyung's thigh, which caused Taehyung to let out a small moan.

Jungkook shot his head towards Taehyung in shock as Taehyung bit his lip, realizing what he just did. Jungkook tilted his head a bit before turning his attention back to the notebook.

Jungkook accidentally pressed down again, nearing closer to Taehyung's crotch. Taehyung let out another moan, Jungkook slowly turned to him.

"Sensitive?" Jungkook whispered seductively, pressing his hand harsher against Taehyung's thigh.

Jungkook's hand traveled upwards, and landed on Taehyung's crotch. Taehyung closed his eyes as Jungkook started to palm Taehyung.

"J-Jungkook.." Taehyung stuttered out, he heard the sound of a zipper opening. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook staring at him.

"Do you want me to continue?" Jungkook asked, his tone softer. Taehyung felt his heart melt at the sight of Jungkook's warm eyes looking at him fondly.

Taehyung nodded, causing Jungkook to continue opening Taehyung's zipper down until Taehyung's boxers were insight.

Jungkook's lips tugged into a small smirk as he tugged the boxers down, revealing Taehyung's member, hard and already leaking with pre-cum.

Jungkook started to stroke Taehyung's member gently, causing Taehyung to whine impatiently. Jungkook chuckled, "Such a whiny baby."

Taehyung only moaned out in return as Jungkook continued his actions, sometimes running his thumb over the slit to tease Taehyung, who would either whine or whimper.

"You like this?" Jungkook whispered, softly biting Taehyung's ear lobe, who only moaned as a response. "Good," Jungkook said, picking up his pace.

Taehyung threw his head back as Jungkook's hand twisted at a fast pace, causing Taehyung's breath to sometimes hitch if not, get caught up in his throat.

Taehyung turned his head over to the side to see Jungkook already staring at him. Taehyung blinked before he brought his hand up to Jungkook's sweatpants.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed before he started to jerk Taehyung off at a fast pace, this caused Taehyung to drop his hand right onto Jungkook's crotch and palm it gently.

"Fuck.." Jungkook cursed, Taehyung was in too much pleasure to even register what he was doing. "A-ah~ c-coming.." Taehyung said as he arched his back and came all over Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook smirked as he removed his hand and was about to stand up to clean his hand and to fix his small problem, but Taehyung squeezed the tip of Jungkook's clothed member, making Jungkook glued to his seat.

Taehyung brought his hand inside Jungkook's sweatpants and boxers. Taehyung took Jungkook's member out of the clothing and stared at it for a while.

Jungkook's member was huge. The tip was a light shade of red, and the veins along the side were pulsing, begging for release. Pre-cum leaked out of the slit, meaning Jungkook was hard.

Taehyung decided to tease Jungkook as Jungkook did tease him earlier, so Taehyung squeezed the tip of Jungkook's member, causing Jungkook to moan and throw his head back.

"F-fuck don't tease.." Jungkook said, but he moaned out even more once Taehyung squeezed harder, pre-cum aggressively leaking out of the slit.

Taehyung smirked slightly before he leaned forward and pecked Jungkook's lips, "You teased me, that's not fair." Taehyung fake pouted.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he knew what that meant. Taehyung's smirk widened as he slowly started to jerk Jungkook's off, Jungkook closed his eyes in pleasure.

Taehyung continued his actions as a moan or a groan erupted from Jungkook's lips from time to time. Taehyung twisted his hand and started jerking Jungkook off faster.

Jungkook was in bliss and he knew that his release was coming soon, but he held it in. Taehyung continued his actions, slightly different from Jungkook's actions from earlier.

"Shit...fuck..yeah.." Jungkook cursed out, he couldn't form a sentence as Taehyung kept on giving him pleasure. Jungkook's tip was bright red, begging for release.

"Shit...Taehyung..I'm cumming.." Jungkook whispered, he was about to cum, but a finger on his slit stopped him. Jungkook shot his head towards Taehyung who was staring at him.

"T-Taehyung-" Jungkook started, but was caught off by Taehyung, "Say sorry first."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he shook his head due to the pain in his member, "Shit! Tae! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to t-tease y-you! Please l-let me c-cum..Fuck! It hurts!"

Taehyung smirked slightly before he removed his finger. Jungkook was about to let out another moan, but Taehyung leaned forward and kissed Jungkook.

At the exact same time, cum spurted onto Taehyung's hand. Some leaked onto the floor while most of the substance was in Taehyung's hand. Jungkook moaned as Taehyung tilted his head, deepening the kiss.

Taehyung jerked Jungkook off softly as if reassuring that it was okay. Jungkook knew that he comes too much, and so that was what happened.

Taehyung's hand was full of Jungkook's cum, but he could care less as he was kissing the said male. The last drop of cum landed on Taehyung's hand, and at the same time, they pulled away.

Taehyung plopped down properly into his seat, Jungkook couldn't get enough of his plump lips, so he leaned down once more as he kissed Taehyung's lips.

Their members brushed over one another which caused Taehyung to moan, while Jungkook groaned. They immediately pulled away from each other.

"Shit." They both cursed at the same time. Jungkook stood up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom to wipe him and Taehyung, who's eyes were wide and his cheeks flushed.

"Something wrong?" Jungkook asked. "N-no, nothing is wrong," Taehyung answered, not looking Jungkook in the eye.

~*End of Smut*~

"Hey, you know you can tell me anything," Jungkook said in a soft tone, lifting Taehyung's face to look at him.

"It's just... we keep doing this and then act as if it never happened, I want us to be something more," Taehyung said, Jungkook just stared at him.

"What do you want us to be?" Jungkook asked. "I want us to be something, other than being stepbrothers," Taehyung said.

"Like lovers?" Jungkook asked, getting closer to Taehyung. "Y-yes," Taehyung replied shyly.

"If that's so... then I'm willing to give this a try," Jungkook said before capturing Taehyung lips again.

"Really?" Taehyung said once they parted. "Yes, I want you to be mine and just mine, nobody else," Jungkook said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again, Thanks to cvjeon_ for writing this chapter. Go check her out if you haven't, she's an amazing author! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!