~*Chapter 20: End*~

"Jungkook! Wake up!" Taehyund said, pulling the blanket from Jungkook.

Junkook just groaned and turned around. "We're going to be late for school," Taehyung said.

"A few more minutes, yeah?" Jungkook, who still had his eyes close, said.

"Fine, I'll just take the car, and you'll have to take the bus," Taehyung said while walking away.

"Alright, alright, I'm up," Jungkook said, Taehyung smiled in victory.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once they made it to school, Jimin had been waiting outside of the school to meet up with Taehyung.

When Taehyung saw Jimin, he quickly got out of the car and ran towards Jimin, who was also running towards him.

"Jimin-ah!"

"Taehyungie!"

They both said and hugged each other.

"How are you? How was your Spring Break?" Taehyung asked after they had pulled away.

"It was good. How about you?" Jimin asked.

"It was pretty good too," Taehyung said.

The two friends kept talking with each other, completely forgetting about the other two, which were Yoongi and Jungkook.

Jungkook walked up behind Taehyung and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, causing Taehyung to jump in surprise.

"We better get to class, after all, you said you didn't want to be late," Jungkook said, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go, my legs are killing me from just standing," Yoongi said, making Jimin laugh.

Jungkook walked with them to their first class before going to his.

"I'll see you at lunch, okay?" Jungkook said.

"Okay," Taehyung said, pecking Jungkook's lips before going to his classroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Few classes later, and they were all now at lunchtime.

When they all sat down, Jimin spoke up. "Taehyung," Jimin said.

"Hmm?" Taehyung replied, looking at him.

"Remember when you said you wanted to meet our friend Hoseok?" Jimin said.

"Yeah,"

"Well, I made a plan in which we could all hang out together after school. How does that sound?" Jimin asked.

"That'll be fun. I will finally be able to meet this Hoseok guy," Taehyung said excitedly.

"Who's Hoseok?" Jungkook asked, after hearing their conversation.

"He's one of Jimin and Yoongi's friends, we're all going to meet him today," Taehyung explained.

"Oh, we're are we planning to hang out?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, "I'm not sure,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was the end of school. Jimin and Taehyung were waiting outside the school for the other two to come out.

While waiting for them, Jimin got a call from Hoseok.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked when he heard Jimin's phone ring.

"It's Hoseok," Jimin said, before accepting the call.

"Hello, Hobi!"

"Hey, Jimin. I'm by the parking lot,"