~*Chapter 9: Cuddles*~

"What are you doing?" Taehyung said. Taehyung was currently pinned onto the wall by Jungkook. "Who's that guy that's outside?" Jungkook asked.

"This again? His name is Jin, Mr. Kim's boyfriend," Taehyung said trying to move away from his grip. Jungkook loosened his grip before backing away.

"Give me the car keys," Taehyung said. "Why do you need them?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "To get the car you dumbass, now give them to me," Taehyung said, Jungkook handed him the keys.

"I'll be back later," Taehyung said. "I'm coming with you," Jungkook said.

"You don't need too," Taehyung said. "I said, I'm coming with you," Jungkook repeated. Taehyung groaned in annoyance, "Fine," Taehyung said in defeat. Jungkook just grinned and followed him.

The whole ride was silent, neither Taehyung nor Jin talked. Once they got to the parking lot Jungkook got off first. "Thanks for the ride," Taehyung said.

"Your welcome, come to the nurse office if you need a ride, I enjoyed your company," Jin said.

"Me too, bye," Taehyung said while getting off the car.

"Bye," Jin said before leaving. Taehyung walked to where Jungkook and the car was. They got inside the car and again, the whole ride was just silent.

"Since when were you going to tell me you had a girlfriend?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere, "I thought you didn't do relationships,"

"People change okay, and I don't have to tell you everything about my life," Jungkook said. "I was just asking, no need to be rude," Taehyung said.

"Sorry, I just had a rough day today," Jungkook said. "Want to talk about it?" Taehyung asked.

"No, well... I just wanted to apologize for leaving you at the parking lot," Jungkook said. "It's fine, just tell me next time," Taehyung said.

"And about the girlfriend thing, it's all false," Jungkook said catching Taehyung off guard. "What do you mean false?" Taehyung asked confusingly.

"She's spreading rumors that were dating since she was one of my one night stands," Jungkook said. "Why aren't you doing anything to stop the rumors then?" Taehyung asked.

"It will stop by itself, rumors don't last that long and there usually forgotten in a couple of days," Jungkook said. They stay in silence again until they reach their apartment.

"Jungkook," Taehyung said once they were inside, "C-can I sleep with you?"

"Why this all of a sudden?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow. "W-well we haven't talked with each other for a whole day and I thought- you know what, forget I said anything," Taehyung said turning red.

"I'm just kidding, of course, you can sleepover," Jungkook said showing his smile. "Really? Could we, um, cuddle?" Taehyung asked shyly, he didn't want to seem childish.

"Sure, we can cuddle, just go change into your PJ's," Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded happily before running off to his room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After Taehyung finished changing he knocked on the door of Jungkook's room. "Come in," Jungkook said from the other side of the door.

"Taehyung, come here," Jungkook said after seeing Taehyung at the door. Taehyung walked over to him and laid next to him.

"I missed you, even if we always fight," Taehyung said. Jungkook chuckled, "Me too, although it was just one whole day," Jungkook said pulling the covers over them.

Ever since their make out a couple of days ago, Taehyung has felt closer to Jungkook. "I'm tired," Taehyung mumbled. "Go to sleep, it's pretty late anyway," Jungkook said.

Taehyung just nodded before cuddling closer to him. "Goodnight," Taehyung said. "Goodnight Taehyung," Jungkook said kissing his hair.

Jungkook just stared at him, he never realized how handsome his step-brother was. His perfect sun-kissed skin, his perfect nose with a mole on it, his perfect lips. Everything of him was perfect.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer by the waist so that they were close together. He never felt this feeling he's feeling with Taehyung. What is it? Jungkook thought, but before he could figure it out, sleep had taken over him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Double upload! Sorry if it was crappy, it's like 1 am right now but I wanted to keep my promise of double uploading! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!