~*Chapter 15: Fight*~

The next day, Taehyung and Jungkook were walking together. While walking, they were stopped by a group of students surrounding them.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked Jungkook as he looked around at everybody. "I don't know, but stay close to me just in case," Jungkook said pulling Taehyung behind him.

"I never thought you were gay, Jungkook," a female student said. "Yeah, also, who could ever date their step-brother?" another student said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked, acting as if he didn't know what they were talking about.

"We all know you both kissed," a student said while pulling out their phone to show them the video. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at the video and their eyes widen. It was them from last night at the park.

"Who took this video?!" Jungkook yelled startling everybody, including Taehyung, who was behind him.

"I said, who took this fucking video?!" Jungkook said more sternly. No one dared to speak up, this caused Jungkook to slowly lose his patience.

Jungkook was about to speak up until someone came forward. "It was me," Hangyeol said, to say that Taehyung was mad was an understatement, he felt hurt.

Hangyeol noticed how Taehyung looked at him, he looked, disappointed.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was enraged. He walked up towards Hangyeol and punched him, causing Hangyeol to stumble back a bit.

After Hangyeol recovered from the hit, he launched a punch to Jungkook.

This broke into a fight, causing everybody who was there to yell and cheer. Taehyung didn't know what to do, he was panicking, and the only thing that came into his mind was to separate the two of them.

But that didn't work out well, as he was later then hit on the face by Hangyeol, blood started to come out of his nose causing everybody gasped.

Both Jungkook and Hangyeol stopped when they heard Taehyung groan on the floor. Taehyung grabbed his nose with his hands, to prevent blood from going everywhere.

Jungkook was the first one to react, "Taehyung!" Jungkook quickly said. Hangyeol stood there, shocked that he hurt Taehyung.

"What's going on here?" Namjoon said, everybody then starting running from the scene, only Jungkook and Hangyeol were there with Taehyung.

When Namjoon noticed that Taehyung was on the floor, bleeding, he ran up to him. He didn't ask any questions as his only instinct was to take Taehyung to the infirmary room.

Hangyeol just stood there as he watched Mr. Kim carrying Taehyung and Jungkook following behind them. He debated if he should follow them since he was also worried about Taehyung.

In the end, he decided not to go since he already knew he already caused enough trouble for Taehyung to handle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jungkook opened the door to the infirmary room for Namjoon to walk right inside. Jin stood up to see who it was. When he noticed Taehyung state he quickly ran up to him.

Namjoon then placed Taehyung on the bed for Jin (his boyfriend) to attend him. "Taehyung! Oh my god, how did this happen?" Jin asked as he brought tissues to clean up the blood.

"I was hit accidentaly, but it was my fault because I interfered between Jungkook and Hangyeol," Taehyung replied.

"It wasn't your fault, it was mine," Jungkook said. "What happened that caused you a Hangyeol to start fighting?" Namjoon asked.

"Hangyeol took a video of us last night and then showed it to the whole school," Jungkook said. 

"What exactly was shown in that video that made you decide to punch him?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook hesitated for a while before he spoke up, "The video shows me and Taehyung, kissing," Jungkook said. Namjoon was confused.

"Wait, aren't you like brothers?" Namjoon asked. "No, there step-brothers," Jin said once he finished cleaning up Taehyung.

Namjoon made an 'o' shape after understanding. "Well, I'll talk to the principle about Hangyeol's actions," Namjoon said.

Jungkook nodded then sat down next to Taehyung. "Luckily, he didn't break his nose, so it's nothing too serious," Jin said.

"Thank you, Jin," Taehyung said. "Your welcome, just be careful, okay,"

"Okay," Taehyung said.

"I'll excuse you from my class Taehyung. And for you Jungkook, I'll talk to your teacher, so you're not marked as skipping," Namjoon said, "I'll be leaving now,"

"Bye," both Jungkook and Taehyung said. "Bye, see you at home," Jin said.

Namjoon smiled before walking out. "You guys can stay here until the first class is done," Jin said.

Jungkook and Taehyung nodded before they both laid down on the bed.

Jin noticed them and couldn't help but take a quick picture of the two. They both looked perfect together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the late and crappy chapter. But school just started today and doing it on the computer was confusing but I still made it to all of my classes :D
While writing this I was listening to Adele - Hello 'Marshmello Remix' and it's a good combination.
Also, have you seen the Dynamite Teaser Photos! They all look so beautiful!
I got freaking clowned by Namjoon, I thought he was going to have silver hair but in the end he had freaking blue hair. 

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!