~*Chapter 4: Jealous? *~

It was the next day when Jimin and Taehyung were walking to class. Taehyung had managed to make it to school early because Jungkook stayed over in one of his friend's houses. 

As Taehyung and Jimin were walking they heard students talking about a new student that just recently moved. "Did you see him, he looks hot," one female student said, "I know right, though he looks like he doesn't give a shit about the school," another student said making Jimin and Taehyung laugh.

 Once they entered their class they both sat down in the back table of the room. Later, their teacher entered with a student following him.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student, his name is Min Yoongi," Mr. Kim said, "Wait, isn't he from the store yesterday?" Jimin whispered, Taehyung just nodded.

 "Well Yoongi, you may sit where ever you want," Mr. Kim said with a smile before going through the attendance. Yoongi stood there scanning the whole room for a place to sit when he noticed Jimin and Taehyung, he walked over to them.

"Hey guys, may I sit here?" Yoongi said, "Sure, I didn't think you were the new student everybody was talking about," said Jimin.

"Oh really? What did they say?" Yoongi asked, "They said that you were good looking and that you looked like you didn't give a shit about the school, which honestly you do look like that," Jimin said making Yoongi laugh.

"Would you like to spend lunch with us?" Taehyung asked him. "Of course, you the only people I know even though we only met yesterday," Yoongi said.

"Now class, please take out your books and open to page 121," Mr. Kim said, everybody, groaned but still did as they were told.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After their classes were done they all headed to the cafeteria, they grabbed their lunch before sitting on a table. "So, tell us more about you Yoongi," Jimin said taking a bite out of his sandwich. 

"Well, I'm 19 and I moved here from Daegu for college," Yoongi said, "Okay, what's your sexuality?" Jimin asked earning a smack behind his head from Taehyung. "What was that for Tae?" Jimin asked rubbing his head.

"You shouldn't ask that dumbass," Taehyung said before looking at Yoongi, "I'm sorry about him," Taehyung apologized. 

"Nah, it's fine, I'm bisexual," Yoongi said, "Really? Well if you haven't noticed Taehyung and I are gay," Jimin said.

"Nice to know," said Yoongi with a small smirk, "Why?" Taehyung asked. "No reason," Yoongi said before going back to eating.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After lunch, they all went to their separate classes. Before Taehyung went to his class he first needed to use the restroom. As he opened the door he was met up with Jungkook and a girl half naked making out.

"What the fuck!" Taehyung yelled making the two stop their makeout session. "I thought you locked the door," Jungkook said to the girl.

"Sorry," said the girl before picking up her clothes and putting them on before leaving. "What the hell Jungkook, you can't be making out with random girls," Taehyung said after the girl left.

"Mind your own business Taehyung, your such a pain in the ass," Jungkook said rather harshly. Before Jungkook realized what he said Taehyung started tearing up. "Taehyung I-," Jungkook was cut off by the restroom door opening reveling Yoongi but Jungkook didn't know who he was.

"Taehyung, why are you crying?" Yoongi said walking up to Taehyung and wiping his tears. "No I'm fine, let's go before your late to your class," Taehyung said with a small smile.

Jungkook felt his blood boil by just seeing someone touching Taehyung. He was confused by his emotion, why would he be jealous?  

"Just to let you know Jungkook, find someone else to take you back home," said Taehyung before leaving the restroom with Yoongi.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After the incident in the restroom, Taehyung decided to take Jimin and Yoongi to their homes since they both live in the same area and because he wanted to distract himself. Luckily Yoongi didn't ask him any further questions which Taehyung was thankful for.

"Thank you for the ride Tae, see you tomorrow," Jimin said getting off the car. "Yeah, thank Taehyung," Yoongi said.

"You're welcome guys if you need anything you can just call me," Taehyung said with a smile. "Oh uh, I don't have your or Jimins number," Yoongi said scratching his neck. 

"Oh right, Jimin can you give him my phone number please," Taehyung said, "Sure, here they are," Jimin said before handing Yoongi his phone back.

"Thanks, well see you tomorrow then," Yoongi said, "Bye Yoongi, bye Jimin," said Taehyung before leaving.

Once Taehyung made it back to the apartment he was met up with Jungkook already on the couch. Taehyung didn't feel like talking to him so he decided to ignore his presence.

"What took you so long?" Jungkook said causing Taehyung to stop, "None of your business," Taehyung said using Jungkook's words on him. 

This caused Jungkook to walk toward him, "Stop with that attitude of your's Taehyung, now tell me what took you so long," Jungkook asked once again.

"As I said, it's none of your business Jungkook, leave me alone," Taehyung said and tried to walk away from him but Jungkook stood in front of him.

"Taehyung," Jungkook said with a more stern voice. "Fine, I just dropped off my friends at their houses, happy now?" Taehyung said with an annoyed voice.

"What about that boy who was in the restroom? Is he your boyfriend or something?" asked Jungkook, this caught Taehyung off guard.

"What? No, he's just a friend of mine that just moved here, also what's your problem if I do or don't have a boyfriend, huh?" Taehyung said.

"I was just asking, he seemed very close to you though," Jungkook said, "Stop acting as if you care, now move," Taehyung said and manage to walk pass Jungkook. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I just wanted to say that I just added some Taegi moments cause I'm soft for them, but don't worry there will be Yoonminseok! 

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!