~*Chapter 8: Girlfriend*~

"Taehyung! Have you heard about the news?" Jimin said. It had been a day after Taehyung and Jungkook talked or even seen each other since Taehyung decided to stay over with Jimin. They were both walking to the cafeteria

"What news?" Taehyung said confusingly. "Your broth- I mean 'step-brother' has a girlfriend," Jimin said.

"A g-girlfriend?", Taehyung said surprised. "Yeah, I thought he didn't do relationships," Jimin said.

"Who's the girl Jungkook's dating?" Taehyung asked. "Her name is Minjeong," Jimin said.

"Taehyung? Earth to Taehyung!" Jimin said waving his hand in front of Taehyung's face. "Huh? What? Sorry, I spaced out," Taehyung said.

"Clearly," Jimin said rolling his eyes, "Anyway, there they are," Jimin said pointing at the direction were Jungkook and the girl beside him was sitting. Taehyung kept looking at them until they were at their table where Yoongi was waiting.

"Hey, you alright Taehyung?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung turned his head, "I'm fine, just a little bit distracted that's all," Taehyung said before sitting down.

"You've been distracted ever since I brought up Jungkook, are you two both okay?" Jimin asked. "Were fine, no need to worry," Taehyung said quickly.

"Taehyung, I know when something is bothering you, you can trust me and Yoongi, we're your best friends," Jimin said taking Taehyung's hands into his small ones.

Taehyung knows he can't keep any secrets from them, "I'm not sure I can tell you guys this..." Taehyung said worried about their reactions if he tells them.

"You can tell us whatever, we won't judge you," Yoongi said putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder for reassurance.

"Fine... Jungkook and I-" Taehyung started, "We might have made out," Taehyung said quickly while shutting his eyes waiting for their reactions.

"Taehy-" Jimin started. "I understand if you don't want to be my friends," Taehyung said cutting Jimin off.

"Taehyung," Yoongi said. "I know that you guys are probably disgusted by me-" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung!" Both Jimin and Yoongi said at the same time causing Taehyung to stop his rambling.

"We love you no matter what Taehyung," Jimin said. "You're our friend and forever will be," Yoongi said.

Taehyung looked at them, "So you guys don't hate me?" Taehyung said. "We don't hate you, it's not your fault that your catching feelings," Jimin said.

"Thank you, I love you both so much," Taehyung said hugging them both. They stayed like this for a while until they heard Taehyung's stomach growl making them all laugh.  "Let's go get food before you die of hunger," Yoongi said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was the end of the school day, Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook by the parking lot since it was Jungkook who had the car keys.

Students were slowly leaving and Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Taehyung decided to call him to see where he was.

"Jungkook, where the hell are you? I'm here waiting outside the parking lot"

"Shit, I forgot, I left with some friends,"

"What the heck Jungkook? You're such an idiot!"

"I'm sorr-"

"Forget it, I'll just find another way to get home,"

With that Taehyung hung up, he was mad at Junngkook for forgetting him. He didn't know how to get home, he could walk there but it was very far and he didn't have change to go by bus.

"Hey," a voice said breaking Taehyung out of his thoughts. "Oh, hello," Taehyung said turning to face him. He was very tall and handsome.

"What are you still doing here? Aren't you supposed to be home by now?", the man said. "Oh sorry, forgot to introduce myself, my name is Jin,"

"I'm Taehyung, and well I was supposed to be at home but my idiotic step-brother left with the car keys," Taehyung said.

"I can take you home and bring you back so you can pick up your car," Jin said. "I don't want to disturb you though," Taehyung said.

"No, it's fine, I don't mind some company with me," Jin said with a smile. "Okay, thank you," Taehyung said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

During the ride, Jin and Taehyung got to know each other more. Taehyung discovered that he was dating his teacher Mr. Kim or also known as Namjoon. By the time they were done chatting they had already made it to Taehyung's apartment.

"I'll be right back, I will just get the car keys," Taehyung said getting off the car. "Okay," Jin said.

The apartment lights were on which meant that Jungkook was home. Taehyung was still pissed off at him, he had to get the car later. He walked up the door and unlocked it, what he didn't expect was being pinned into the wall by him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jin is in the story, finally! Hopefully, you guys enjoyed this chapter. Expect the next chapter in a couple of minutes or so!

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!