~*Chapter 3: Meeting*~

The rest of the day was a blur for Taehyung. When his classes were over he walked over to the car to wait for Jungkook. He knew that Jungkook was probably talking with his friends so it would take a while before Jungkook came making Taehyung wait more than expected. Taehyung decided to call Jimin since he didn't have anything else to do. 

"Hello, Taehyung," 

"Hey Jimin, how's the hangover," 

"It's the fucking worst, my head still hurts,"

"I told you to not drink too much, you idiot,"

"Yah! Respect your Hyung",

"As if, do you want me to come over and help with your hangover?" 

"Sure, I haven't done anything today,"

"Okay, see you later Jimin,"

"Bye Tae,"

After Taehyung ended the call he heard a knock on the passenger's window, he saw it was Jungkook so he unlocked the door so that he could get inside. "Took you long enough," Taehyung said starting the car. Jungkook just hummed in response more focused on his phone, "I'll be going to Jimin's place," Taehyung said.

"Yeah, okay," said Jungkook making Taehyung roll his eyes. After Taehyung dropped Jungkook to their apartment he drove to Jimin's home. 

Once he made it he unlocked the door with the spare key he had from Jimin. "Jimin, I'm here," Taehyung said making himself known. He noticed the living room was still a mess with beer bottles everywhere. "I'm in my room!" said Jimin. He walked over to Jimin's room to see him laying on his bed.

"You weren't lying when you said you didn't do anything today," Taehyung said as he made his way towards his bed. "Yeah, now help me up, my head still hurts a lot," Jimin said, Taehyung helped him stand up and lead him towards the bathroom. 

"Take a shower, I'll be cleaning the living room," Taehyung said handing him his towel and clothes. "Thanks, I would have been a mess if it wasn't for you," Jimin said taking his clothes. 

"Eww, you're making it sound like if we were more than friends," Taehyung said making a disgusted look. "We can be if you want," Jimin teased making Taehyung glare at him.

"Not interested in dating someone shorter than me," Taehyung said, "Hey! I'm not short you bitch," Jimin said offended. Taehyung just laughed before walking away leaving Jimin to glare at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After Taehyung was done cleaning the living room he got hungry, he walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He looked inside to see nothing but random leftovers that were probably old. 

He heard Jimin coming out to the kitchen, "When was the last time you went grocery shopping?" Taehyung asked. "I don't remember, I don't usually go shopping, I just do takeouts, why?" Jimin said.

"Well, I'm starving, let's go to the grocery, you can't keep eating junk food forever," Taehyung said closing the fridge. "Fine, let me get my phone," Jimin said before going back to his room.

Once they made it to the grocery store Taehyung bought all the necessary items to make a quick meal while Jimin went to the snack section. They were about to pay when Jimin accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Oh, I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking," Jimin said looking at the stranger, he looked around the same age as him and Taehyung. "No, it's fine," said the man.

"Are you knew here by any chance? I haven't seen you here," Taehyung said, "Yes, I just moved here a few days ago actually," said the man. "Really? In that case, I'm Jimin and he's my best friend, Taehyung," Jimin said smiling.

"Yoongi, nice to meet you both," said Yoongi, "Well we have to go, it was nice meeting you Yoongi, hopefully, we meet again," Taehyung said with a small smile.

"Yeah sure, goodbye," said Yoongi before taking his leave. "He's really nice and good looking," Jimin said when they both were far enough from Yoongi. "You always say that too mostly anyone you meet," Taehyung said.

"No, I do not, when I first met you I didn't think you were good looking," Jimin said making Taehyung gasp dramatically. "How dare you! Not only did you offend me but my parents too," Taehyung said pouting.

"I'm kidding Taehyung, you're very handsome," Jimin said making Taehyung smile. "Although your brother Jungkook is too," Jimin said.

"You mean 'step'-brother," Taehyung corrected him, "The same thing, you're both families now," Jimin said.

"No, we're not," Taehyung said back, "Whatever you say Taehyung," Jimin said before going to the self-checkout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter. Hobi and Jin will be introduced at some point in the story. Also, I might double upload tomorrow, I'm not sure but I'll try if I don't I'll make it up for you guys. Thank you for reading this!

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!