~*Chapter 6: Makeout (🔥)*~

Credits to softggu 

Classes were over and everybody was excited about the party. Taehyung was a bit nervous but there was no going back now since he already invited his friends.

Taehyung was in his room putting on his outfit he chose last night, he decided to do his hair since there was still time left before the party.

By the time he finished there were about a couple of minutes before the party started. He decided to check if Jungkook was ready, he walked up to his door and knocked. "Jungkook, are you ready?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec," Jungkook said, "Okay, I'll be waiting in the living room," Taehyung said before walking off.

After some time Jungkook came out, he had on some black ripped skinny jeans and a white distressed shirt that showed off some of his muscles.

Taehyung stared at him for a while before Jungkook spoke, "Like what you see?" Jungkook teased. Taehyung immediately looked away, "M-maybe," Taehyung said studdering making Jungkook laugh.

"Let's go we'll be late," Jungkook said grabbing the car keys. "We're going to pick Jimin and Yoongi first," Taehyung reminded him.

"Okay," Jungkook said walking towards the door. Once they picked up Jimin and Yoongi they headed to the party.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Wow, this place is huge," Jimin said once they made it, everyone got off the car and walked to the entrance of the house. When they got inside they were all met with loud music and many college students dancing, some weren't even from there college.

"This place is awesome!" Yoongi yelled, "I know right, let's go get some drinks," Jimin said pulling Yoongi and Taehyung leaving Jungkook who wasn't interested in joining them.

"Here you go," Jimin said giving them the drinks, "But-" Taehyung was cut off by Jimin, "No but's, were in a party for a reason, and that reason is to have fun and drink," Jimin said, Taehyung sighed in defeat.

After some drinks, they were all wasted. At some point, Yoongi and Jimin decided to dance together leaving Taehyung alone. "What great friends I have," Taehyung mumbled before walking to the living room to sit down.

When he got there he saw that the couch was filled with people, he looked around to find Jungkook sitting there. "Jungkook can you move over a bit," Taehyung said.

"And why should I?" Jungkook asked, "There's no other place to sit down and I'm tired," Taehyung whined annoyingly.

An idea popped into Jungkook's head, "Why don't you sit on my lap?" Jungkook asked. Before Taehyung could say anything he was pulled towards him.

*WARNING!*

Taehyung's face heated up as he was placed onto Jungkook's lap, he turned around to see Jungkook smirking at him. Taehyung rolled his eyes before he moved his ass further into Jungkook's lap.

What Taehyung didn't expect, was Jungkook to moan at the sudden action. Taehyung's eyes filled slightly with lust as he repeated the movement, not disappointed when Jungkook whispered into his ear, "T-Taehyung.."

Taehyung turned around fully, now facing Jungkook. Taehyung slowly started to hump onto him, causing Jungkook to throw his head back at the sudden movement.

Jungkook's right hand trailed over Taehyung's thigh until he reaches Taehyung's crotch, palming him slowly. Taehyung abruptly jolted at the surprise, moaning at the action.

"You like that, baby boy?" Jungkook whispered into his ear. Taehyung couldn't answer as he bit his lip, trying to bite back his moans.

"Let your moans out, I want to hear them," Jungkook commanded, Taehyung obeyed and opened his mouth to let out more moans. The music was loud, and people were drunk, so it wasn't an embarrassment to see two people grinding or humping onto each other.