~ 1💕😈

Wassup guys, my names Harmony if you don't already know that. I hope you enjoy this new imagine, let's get to the chapter! Also the title of the song above has nothing to with this chapter!
.
.
.
.
Y/m | WAKE UP! Your gonna be late!

Y/n | W- what, it's Saturday

Y/m | I know I just wanted you to finally get up because its 3 in the afternoon

Y/n | Mooooom!

You cover your face with your blanket

Y/m | Get up, I need you to come to the grocer store with me

Y/n | Fine

*Tim skip to your outfit*
You wanted to wear something comfy but cute⬇️

*Tim skip to your outfit*You wanted to wear something comfy but cute⬇️

*your hair can be whatever you want*

You grab your phone and walked downstairs into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

*honk honk*

Y/m | HURRY UP!

Y/n | COMING!

You ran outside to the car and hopped in the front seat.

*Time Skip to when you arrive at the grocery store*

Y/m | I'm need you to handle half of the list, copy?

Y/n | Copy

You grabbed half of the list from your mom and you both got shopping carts and went to go find everything. You seen that your mom put aisle numbers on the list to make it easier for you. Half of it was in Aisle #4 so you wen there first.

You needed to find 10 items and already had found 6. As you continued searching, you say a cute boy and tried not to make eye contact. You didn't pay attention while trying to find the rest of the items, and then boom you bumped into him.

Y/n | Omg, I'm really sorry!

Unknown | It's ok, that was my fault. I wasn't paying attention.

Y/n | Well then I guess it's both our faults *you laughed*

Unknown | Yea I guess *laughs*

You thought his laugh was freaking cute and you started to blush

Y/n | Well, see you around

Unknown | See ya

*Time Skip to when you check out your groceries with your mom*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

As the lady checked your groceries you just randomly looked around. You then spotted the cute boy from aisle #4! He was just staring at you, it was a weird stare too. Then he winked at you and was so confused. "Does that random boy like me already?" You thought to yourself.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter hahaha! Also if you've ever read my first imagine, you probably remeber the song at the top. HEEEY, if your an O.G. I'm pretty sure no ones reading this soooo. . . .Goodnight bc I'm tired and it's night time where I live!

446 words