~30💕😈⚠️

Cute baby payton😌!!! Also, I just want to say thank you for 17k REEEEEADSSSS!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH🤩! And I also want to tell you guys that I quit my fan page yesterday🤡, it wasn't that fun to make edits anymore so now I can focus on wattpad🤪! I can also focus on hanging out with my friends and trying to have a good summer😜!

Previously on "YOLO!"

You nodded and you and Payton tiptoed away and no one noticed you guys because chase was cuddling with Charli, Anthony was cuddling with Avani and Jaden was cuddling with Mads. You and Payton didn't want to have s3x in Chases room, it's rude, so you used his guest room.

As soon as you closed the door Payton pinned you to the wall and started kissing your neck.
.
.
.
.
⚠️
(I'm a lil rusty with my smut sooooo I'm sorry if this is bad🤣🤣)

Payton kept kissing on your neck and soft moans started to released from your mouth. He picked you up without breaking any of the kisses and plopped you on the bed. He then started to kiss your lips and it turned into a full make out session and he used his hands to massage your boobs. Soft moans were still coming out of your mouth even when you guys were kissing. Payton removed his hands from your breast and you both undressed each other.

He pushed you back down on the bed and started to spread your legs. He started to do figure eights around your clit and it felt so good. You we're moaning a bit louder now and then Payton started to eat you out. You were a moaning mess but tried to cover your moth so that everyone downstairs won't hear you. Without warning Payton stuck two fingers in you and it made you scream his name.

Y/n | PAYTON! *loud moan*

P | Are you almost there?

Y/n | Mhm

P | Hold it

He started to push his finger in and out really fast

Y/n | Wha- *LOUD MOAN*

P | Hold it princess

Y/n | Ok

Payton took out his fingers and then you tried to catch your breathe. He went to go get a condom from his pants pocket and then slipped it on.

P | Always prepared

He stuck all of him inside you and you were pretty spar so it hurt a little at first. After a few minutes you went back to moaning and screaming his name and then you covered your moth because you kept forgetting your friends were downstairs.

Y/n | Can I cum?

P | Not yet

He started to go faster

Y/n | DADDY!

And then Payton stopped and started to choke you but not that tight. And you could see that Payton's eyes were pitch black but it was sexy as fuck. It's like when you said Daddy it clicked a switch his brain.

P | On 3

P | 1

P | 2

P | 3

You and Payton came at the same time and it felt so damn good. You guys showered together in the guest bathroom and then went back downstairs and seem that everyone was asleep. They all looked so cute together so you took some pictures and then you and Payton went back home.
.
.
.
.
Sorry having you guys on suspense for so long🤣🤣🤣!!! And I'm also sorry if there are any errors in this chapter and can you guys please give me ideas for how the story can end😭😭😭!!! I really need help, LOVE YOUUUU BYEEE😘!!

592 words