~ 4💕😈

Hey guys, idk is this story is going go anywhere so this is now for my entertainment😂! Hope you enjoy the chapter, who ever is reading it<3!

Previously on "Y.O.L.O"

Payton read what you wrote, looked back up at you, smiled and crumbled up the note. He leaned over to your ear.

P | You don't have to lie to me, I know you missed me

It sent chills through your spine and if looks could kill, the look you were giving him would make him a dead man.

P | Chill out, I'm joking *whispers*

He laughed and looked back up at the board. You admired how cute looked while being focused and then you had to snap out of it.

Okay lets gEt InTo iT

First period went pretty smooth and you didn't talk to Payton for the rest of. As soon as the bell rang you walked straight out the door and din't look back. You sped walk to your next class and then you saw Jaden, Chase and Anthony.

C | YES! This period is gonna be funny as fuck!

Y/n | You know it , wassup guys

A | Ayyye it's my bestie

J | Word

Y/n | Word, I got tea

A, J, C | Spill!

Y/n | So um, Chase you know that Payton kid from the grocery store that I thought was cute and then he saw us at Chick Fil A

C | Yea....

Y/n | Uhm. . .he's the FUCKING NEW KID!

C | HOLY SHIT!

J, A | Who's Payton

P | Me, I'm Payton

You all turn around and see Payton standing there.

Y/n | You're in this calss?!

P | Yea

Payton grabbed a chair pulled up to you guys' table.

C | Sup man nice to see you

P | Same to you

*they did that bro handshake thing*

J | So, we've heard great things about you *winks at you*

P | Oh really *turns his head to you*

You playfully punch Jadens arm

J | Hey! Babes that hurt!

Y/n | Oh, sorry babes *you both laugh*

You could see that from the corner of your eye that Payton looked a little upset. It was probably because you and Jaden called each other babes, but that's a funny nickname you guys use for each other.

P | You guys go out?

Y/n | Uhhhh no, that's just our nicknames for each other duh

J | Why, you jealous pretty boy?

P | No, just asking *he started to blush HARD*

Y/n | hmmm? I don't know, you look kind of jealous!

P | Shhhhh!

T | Ok class, we're gonna start the lesson! Take notes!

*Time Skip to the end of school*

You ran out the school door and couldn't wait to get home. You walked to the parking lot and looked for Chase. You found him and hopped in the front seat. Chase started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

C | Sup

Y/n | Hey babes

P | So. . .you use that nickname for everyone?

You jumped a little because you didn't know Payton was there. You turn your head and see Anthony, Jaden and Payton sitting in the back.

Y/n | Yea, pretty much because I've been friends with these people for a long ass time.

P | Ok

Y/n | You want the nickname too?

P | No. . . .

You look back and stare at him because you know he's lying

P | Yes. . .

Y/n | Mhm, that's what I thought

C | You guys wanna hit up a party tonight?
.
.
.
.
Hmmmm? Idk maybe you will hit up that party tonight. ALSO OMFG GUYS I REACH 1K READS ON MY FIRST STORY. If you haven't read it yet. . .go read it love ya babes💕!

608 words