~ 7💕😈

Okie so basically that picture I put up there is a wallpaper I made. Yes, you can use it😇😁! Let's get into this chapter.
.
.
.
Previously on Y.O.L.O

You went back over to the table with the drinks and was feeling pretty bold so you started to take shots.

Y/n | Yolo

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

........

Y/n | Holy Shit!

You couldn't even feel the air. You thought you were floating on clouds and that you could do anything. You stumbled around until you found Payton.

P | Woah, (your name) have you been drinking

Y/n | No. . . .yea *laughs*

P | Are you ok?

Y/n | Heeeeell naaaah!

Payton grabbed a cup of water, picked you up and carried you to the bathroom. He closed the door and sat you down on the floor. As soon as you were on the floor you moved your head over to the toilet and vomited.

P | You feel better now

Y/n | No baby

P | Baby?

Y/n | Yea, Payton ofcourse I want you to be my baby. Your fucking hot, ofcourse I want you.

You got up from the floor at sat on the sink facing Payton

P | (your name) I think your just drunk, drink this.

You drank the water and then threw the cup onto the floor *it was plastic*

Y/n | I'm probably not gonna remember this in the morning but fuck it

You grabbed Payton's face and smashed your lips onto his. It was like you waited for this all your life. His lips were so warm and soft, you felt like you were floating.

P | Woah. . .

Y/n | Woah

P | (your name)?

Y/n | yea. . .

P | I have a girlfriend. . . .

Y/n | Wow! Thanks for telling me NOW!

You hopped off the sink and was about to open the door but he grabbed your wrist.

P | Wait!

Y/n | NO! I'm not about to be someone's side chick!

You got out of his grip and stormed out the bathroom. You went up the stairs of the house and found an empty room. You felt so embarrassed and disappointed. You thought his girlfriend was probably way better than you could ever be. Next thing you know somebody came in the room.

J | hey, I was that you a little upset so I came to find you.

Y/n | I'm fine Jaden.

J | Your my best friend, I can tell when you aren't ok.

You started to tear up and ran over to the door to give him a hug.

Y/n | Payton has a girlfriend *cracked crying voice*

C | Hey, what's going on! I saw (your name) storm up here.

You pulled away from the hug and wiped your tears. You explained what happened in the bathroom and they looked pissed.

J | He's an asshole

Jaden stormed down the steps

Y/n | Jaden no, please don't hurt him!

He ignored what you said and went to go find Payton. You looked at Chase who was also pissed.

C | Are you ok?

Y/n | No, I snuck out my house to a stupid ass party and got drunk!

You covered your face with your hands and he pulled you into a hug.

C | It's ok babes

There was a whole bunch of ruckus going on downstairs and you knew exactly what was happening. You and Chase went to the backyard of the house and saw Anthony trying to pull Jaden off of Payton. You ran over to them and grabbed Jadens hands.

Y/n | STOP!

*Everybody was staring at you guys*

All three of them stopped what they were doing and looked at you

Y/n | Anthony you can go, thanks for helping babes

Anthony walked away

J | He hurt you!

Y/n | SO YOUR IDEA WAS TO GO HURT HIM! THAT WOULD HURT ME EVEN MORE!

P | (your name) I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lead you on like that. I was a complete asshole.

Y/n | Yea, you were but I forgive you. Also I'm not mad at either of you, just get it together please.

P, J | Ok

C | I think we should leave, we've caused two outbreaks at this party.

*Time Skip to the next day at school*

You woke up and it was 6:00am and you still had your clothes on from the night before. You Dad still wasn't here and your Mom was downstairs making breakfast.
The hangover from last night was so fucked up that you vomited as soon as you got to the bathroom.

Luckily your Mom didn't hear you and you got to take a shower and wash your face. You went to your closest and chose this outfit⬇️

 You went to your closest and chose this outfit⬇️

*Your hair can be whatever you want*
.
.
.
.
Ok so I have a google meets in a little bit so imma leave it here. Love you guys, stay safe😌💞!

813 words