~ 9💕😈

*Time skip to the next morning*
You woke up and your videos had about 500k - 700k veiws, 450k likes from all three videos and you gained 250k over night.

Y/n | Holy shit!

A/n | LMFAOOOO, couldn't be me🤡

You set up your phone and decided to do a GRWM for a tik tok video. This was your outfit for the day⬇️

 This was your outfit for the day⬇️

You finished making the GRWM and then posted the video

You finished making the GRWM and then posted the video. It was now 7:48am and Chase is picking you up at 8:30am so you decided to do another dance tik tok. The video looked fire and you already knew it would get recognition.

You checked the time and it was 8:02am, your grabbed all your stuff for school and ran downstairs to make breakfast. You parents were off today so they weren't even up yet. After you were done eating, you brushed your teeth and heard Chase honk the horn. You ran outisde, hopped in the front seat of the car and Chase started driving.

Y/n | Sup guys!

C | Wait. . .you're not mad?!

P | I thought you would just walk off and not get in the car!

J | ARE WE STILL FRIENDS!?

Y/n | No, I'm not mad anymore, I was just in shock that's all.

C | Oh thank god, I thought you would hate me forever

J, P | Same

Y/n | Never, I love you guys too much

P | Wait-

Y/n | Shhhh

C | Can ya'll just date already, Payton I'm pretty sure your girlfriend will be ok with it.

P | Chase!

C | What, I'm being honest, do you not see this beautiful goddess sitting in the car. You could have all of dat, but you just wanna be stupid.

Y/n | Thank you but you can stop now.

C | No, I'm not done, so like we all now Payton likes (your name) right?

P | Uhhm

Y/n | Listen babes you don't have to deny it, I know you liked that little thing that happened at the party.

Ja,C | (YOUR NAME) YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY!?

Y/n | No, you dumbasses, we kissed!

P | I mean you aren't wrong about me liking it but also have to stay loyal. . . .to a girl I don't really like *sigh*

Y/n, J, C| The Fuck! *in sync*
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter, I'll update soon! Bye babes💕!

397 words