~29💕😈⚠️

OMGGG THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MICH FOR 15k !!!!!! This is literally mind blowing😭 and we're about to hit 16k!!!! I appreciate every single one of you, enjoy the chapter luvs🥳!

Previously on "YOLO!"

*time skip to when you posted the YT video and went home*

You already took a shower and now you are just staring that the ceiling

Y/n | Wow .....I shot someone *you thought*
.
.
.
.
*time skip a few weeks into the summer*

It was a regular Tuesday afternoon and you were at Chased house having a bestie movie evening.

C | This movie is funny as shit

Y/n | Right!!

You guys were watching It and it was hilarious but scary. The funny parts were because of Richie, haha such a trashmouth😭🤣!

*time skip to when you finish watching the movie*

C | Wanna watch the second one?

Y/n | Nah, we gotta go do something productive. Also, you wanna know what I jus realized?

C | What?

Y/n | The school year that's coming up is out LAST school year!

C | Holy shit!!! I totally forgot about that! Ewww wait, why'd you mention school.

Y/n | ok ok, sorry

C  | Should we go to a party tonight?

Y/n | Hell yea! Is it a tik tok party?!

C | Yup! Dress to impress

Y/n | I know who you want to impress *giggles*

C | Who?

Y/n | CHARLI!

C | I- stop it *blushes*

Y/n | And I also know so Jaden and Ant want to impress

C | Yea me too, Jaden wants to impress Mads and Ant wants to impress *cough* *cough* Avani *rolls eyes*

Y/n | Hey! Stop it, she's a bitch but we gotta support our boys Anthony. If she brakes his heart, I'm gonna beat that bitch ASS!

*Ding* *Dong*

Y/n | Can I get it?

C | Yea, I'm to lazy

You got up and went to go answer the door, you were very happy to see who it was, it was Payton!

Y/n | YAAYY!

You pulled him inside and closed the door, you gave him a whole bunch of kisses and he was giggle because they kind of tickled.

P | I miss you too

Y/n | We're going to a party tonight, wanna go?

P | Oh, the tik tok party, sure! Where a nice dress so I can take it off of you*winks*

And then ....you were horny🙃!

Y/n | Payton, why would you do that to me *whimpers*

C | Ewww, can y'all stop and just sit down!

P | Wait, I brought some friends!

Y/n | Huh?

Payton went to go open the door and then everyone walked in, Anthony, Jaden, Mads, Avani and Charli!

Y/n | YAY! Mega movie night!

Everyone cheered along with you, even Avani!

Av | Hey um, can we talk

You kinda half smiled

Y/n | Sure

Everyone went to go sit down in the living room and you and Avani went to go talk a few steps away from everyone.

Y/n | Soooo

Av | I just wanted to say that I'm really really sorry! You seem like a really good person and I think we could be really good friends. You're so pretty and I'm really sorry for getting in between you and Payton. I was so stupid to do th-

Y/n | Avani! It's ok, you're fine*laughs*

Av | Oh thank god, I didn't want you to hate me! Also, I was really drunk that day and I did it to make Anthony jealous *looks down*

Y/n | Awe babes, don't worry because he kinda likes you too *winks*

You grabbed Avani's hand and went to go sit in the living room. You sat her next to Anthony and you sat next to Payton. Chase started the move and put the Volume up really loud so there would be more of a reaction.

After a few minutes into the movie, you started to remember what Payton had said earlier. You Payton were cuddling so it made you horny to think about and be laying with him. You started to move a little bit near your 🐱 and moving your legs together to make friction.

P | (your name) what are you doing? *whispers in your ear*

You leaned up to his ear

Y/n | I'm horny so I'm making friction with my legs *you whisper back*

P | Want me to help? *whispers*

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

You nodded and you and Payton tiptoed away and no one noticed you guys because chase was cuddling with Charli, Anthony was cuddling with Avani and Jaden was cuddling with Mads. You and Payton didn't want to have s3x in Chases room, it's rude, so you used his guest room.

As soon as you closed the door Payton pinned you to the wall and started kissing your neck.
.
.
.
.
Sorry guys😂!