~ 24💕😈

Wassup, OMG THANKS FOR 6K! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUUUCH! I'm currently eating a toca so enjoy this chapter, ft. my hungry ass🤣!

Previously on "YOLO!"

You put on a movie and cuddled with him in one of the beds.

A/n | Yea I'm pretty sure we all know why the reaco isn't longer😳!

*Time Skip to the next day at the group lunch*

Y/n | Oh my fucking god, this food is good!

You took a big ass bite out of the burger you ordered

P | Watch your mouth

Y/n | Wou Dinpt ell me tat lat ight

Payton was probably the only person that understood what you said and then look at you with a smirk.

C | Did any of you here moaning last night

As soon as you heard that you started to choke on y po ur burger. You manged to breathe and swallow the burger.

P | Wow that's new, I've never seen you ch-

You slapped your hand over Payton's mouth and everyone looked at you guys in shock

A | OH SHIT!

J | Dude don't be so loud!

A | Sorry

C | Oooh, that was you guys!

You and Payton blushed and looked down

J | I just got one question for babes, Is my boy packing?

Y/n | Yes babes, yes he is

P | Hey! You can't call her babes anymore!

Y/n | Awe, is someone jealous?

Payton looked down

P | No

You lifted up Paytons face and kissed him, you bit his bottom lip before you pulled away.

C | Yea, My shipped sailed! I know we were all on that insta LIVE last night.

A | Yessir

J | Yea finally, we've been shipping this since day one

You and Payton looked at each other and smiled. You knew this would be a successful relationship.

*Time skip to when you're getting ready for the influencer party*

Yesterday you made new friends at the little meet and greet. There also influencers and the best part was that they were girls. Avani Gregg, Mads Lewis and Charli Damelio. You decided to get ready for the party with them and be fashionably late. To be honest it wasn't that much a party, all the influencers were going to the nost popular bar in L.A. There was a guy that gave everyone fake ID's.

Avani went to get dressed first, them Mads, then Charli and lastly you⬇️

*Pick what heels a dress you want*