~ 15💕😈

Omfg I just realized that I reached 800 veiws. . .THANK YOU SO MUCH😊💕! If you have read my other story, "My Neighbor" . . .you should go read it because imma about to make a SEASON 2! Ok I'm gonna stop shouting, enjoy the chapter babes😁!

I'm pretty sure there's no need for a recap

*Time Skip to when you and Payton are eating your food*

Y/n | Pancakes!!!

P | . . .can you calm down

Y/n | NO!

P | (your name) your gonna get us kicked out *whispering*

Y/n | Ok I'll stop yelling *whispering*

P | thank you

Y/n | Can you tell me about this tour

P | Well, it's not really a tour. Your basically known as a creator now, so that means you can get opportunities.

Y/n | Ok what's this opportunity called

P | Vidcon

You almost choked on your food

Y/n | What?!I'm going to Vidcon?!

P | Yea. . . .

Y/n | How far away is this again

P | It's in about 2 weeks

Y/n | Holy Shit! I need to go to the Mall!

P | We can go tomorrow?

Y/n | Yes!

*Time Skip to when back at your house*

Y/n | Neither of my Parents cars are in the drive way, wanna come inside?

P | Sure

You walked Payton inside and went upstairs to your room.

P | Movie?

Y/n | Not really feelin it, tik tok LIVE!

P | Yes!

You set up your phone to see where the best lighting is and started the live. After a few minutes there was about 500k people on your LIVE!

Y/n | Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks for 1 million! I really appreciate it!

Comments
- Are you and Payton dating?

- OMG THAT'S PAYTON MOORMEIER!

- Congrats on 1 mil

- hiiiiii

- Ew, Payton cheated on Riley with you?

You and Payton both looked at the comments and back at each other. You sighed and decided to not answer any of the comments.

Y/n | So guys, I'm going to Vidcon and like . . .I'm pretty excited to meet my fans!

P | So am I

Y/n | What should we do for this LIVE?

P | Ooou maybe you could show them some of your outfits! That's what everyone talks about in the comments of your videos.

Y/n | Wow, stalker

You went over to your closet to grab some of your outfits while Payton talked to everyone on the LIVE. You showed everyone your outfits and where to get them and the LIVE lasted for a about 2 hours, your Mom came home from the grocery store. You ended the LIVE and went to go check the time and it was 12:38pm.

P | Movies?

Y/n | Yessir

P | Scary Movies?!

Y/n | . . .ok

You started the movie and you were super scared. You hated scary movies, they gave you goosebumps and nightmares.

A/n | Not gonna lie. . .scary movies hit different sooo yea😂!

You hold onto Payton everytime something scary popped up.

P | Are you ok?

Y/n | No

The LED lights and your room made it worse because THEY WEREN'T EVEN ON! You couldn't find the remote so you just had to suffer. After a few mintues you realized you were sitting on the remote.

Y/n | I have an idea

P | Hm?

You grabbed the remote and turned the lights red and Payton knew exactly what you were doing.

P | No

You leaned over to his ear

Y/n | Please *whispered*

P | I can't

Y/n | Yes you can *whispered*

P | But-

You cut him off with kiss that you knew he was waiting for. He knew that he wanted what you wanted, the only thing stopping him was Riley. You pulled away and you sat on top of him.

P | (YOUR NAME)!

Y/n | Calm down, I'm not gonna seduce you

P | I know that but your too close

Y/n | What if I got closer

P | Please don't do this to me right now!

Y/n | I'm joking *laughs*

You turned the LED lights white

P | *sigh* Damnit

Y/n | What?

P | I want you so bad *giggles*

Y/n | Riley wants you so bad too *giggles*
.
.
.
.
Ok so like. . . .I know this story is supposed to be freaky but OMFG I CAN'T DO IT🤮! I need to build up my dignity first! Sorry for any errors!