~ 8💕😈

Mhm that's another wallpaper I made⬆️. Enjoy this chapter! I think I might as well do a spam!
.
.
.
*Time Skip to Lunch Period*

Your Highschool let you go out for Lunch so you guys went to In-N-Out Buger. The drive there was complete ass and you just wanted to go back home. Jaden and Payton gave each other mean looks, Anthony didn't come to school today and Chase was just trying to cheer everbody up.

Y/n | Guys it's not that serious, I'm fine! Now stop giving each other mean looks!

J | But-

C | No buts! Just listen to her for once, you guys have been stressing her out all day!

Girl 1| OH MY GOD LOOK!

Girl 2| HOLY SHIT!

Y/n | the fuck

Girl 2 | I watch your tik toks everday!

Girl 1 | Oh my god, I cant believe it's them! I think I'm about to pass out!

J | Please don't, uh hey it's nice to meet you guys!

C | Group Photo?

Girl 2 | YES!

Payton, Jaden and Chase got up to take a picture. You were just sitting there like you were invisible. The girls left after a lot of screaming and "Oh My God"

Y/n | What the fuck was that?

C | We forgot to tell you that we're tik tok famous, not just tik tok but. . .we're kinda famous. . .

Y/n | Wait what?! Does that mean that you guys actually knew Payton before he even like, got here!?

C, J | Yes, Anthony knew too. . .

Y/n | Wow, so awesome *sarcastic voice*

C | We're also going on tour in a few weeks and I guess you know now. . .

Y/n | ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

You got up from the table walked out of the In-N-Out Buger. You didnt really wanna go back to school so you just decided to skip. You already knew your parents wouldn't be home so you called an Uber.

*Time Skip to when you get home*

You walked upstairs to your room and plopped down on your bed and stared at the ceiling. "Maybe I can become famous" you thought to yourself. You were slightly famous on Instagram to you decided to go LIVE. None of the boys joined and you were kind of happy about that because you wanted to surprise them.

Y/n | Hey guys, should I become tik tok famous

Comments:
Person 1 | YES!

Person 2 | Yes, you could become famous over night!!!

Person 3 | Yes, there's a tour coming up soon. Maybe you can become famous and get a chance to go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n | Ok guys, imma get off of here and go make some tik toks

You ended the LIVE and went to go download tik tok. When it was dome installing, you opened the app and it had so much funny videos.

You went to go look for some dances and then added the sounds to your favorites. You knew that you needed to get on the fyp so you did a mashup dance.

You posted the video and it was kind of fun so you made 3 more videos and used hashtags. You got kind of tired of all the dancing so you went to go watch some Netflix.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok welp. . . I guess you finna become tik tok famous. Love ya babes, see you in the next chapter!